Lycancito

Sep 11, 2021
I see that many have problems, and that happens by not reading between the lines or forgetting them.
Clearly it is at the bottom of each update the correct way to place the updates.
I had no problems.
1. It is as simple as downloading the full game up to the latest version and then overwrite with the latest update (In this case the 0.5).

Reactions: Arshavinstyle

kinvar

Jul 7, 2020
yeah nice try but you are wrong did all that even redownload everything , use no mods or anything. this game is just riddled with errors

Reactions: DBR12

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
Dev Amaziri " I see that many people have problems with "bugs", most of these people download the game outside of my Patreon, sub and itch, understand that from the 0.38DLC, the updates must be injected into this version "0.38DLC", in short you must absolutely have the 0.38DLC and the 0.40A to be able to play the new version 0.50B, I'm waiting for the Spanish translation, after that I'll put everything in one version,I'll put online the version 0.50B FULL, but from this version 0.50B the next update will be injected, so you must absolutely keep the 0.50B FULL, to play the next update without problem, I hope I was clear ! "

• Hey there
Reactions: juliusnestor

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
MetF [Ch.3 v0.50b] [Amaziri] – Compressed

Win/Linux Ch.3 v0.50b · · · (419.9 MiB :: 4.79 GiB)
Mac Ch.3 v0.50b · · · (386.0 MiB :: –)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
FROM AMAZIRI :
" I see that many people have problems with "bugs", most of these people download the game outside of my Patreon, sub and itch, understand that from the 0.38DLC, the updates must be injected into this version "0.38DLC", in short you must absolutely have the 0.38DLC and the 0.40A to be able to play the new version 0.50B, I'm waiting for the Spanish translation, after that I'll put everything in one version,I'll put online the version 0.50B FULL, but from this version 0.50B the next update will be injected, so you must absolutely keep the 0.50B FULL, to play the next update without problem, I hope I was clear !"

Reactions: MC Johnsson

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Like i explained before and like Amaziri wrote, you need to have the 0.38DLC folder update, in wich you'll then copy and paste the content from the 0.50 folder into, also non patreon links might have some bugs, so don't blame Amaziri for it when you go download the game from elsewhere and find out that the shit doesn't work.
Also there's no official android port, so any android link isn't an official one, download at your own risks.

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes