estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
After updated. It exits out as soon as I open it. It shows your logo then crashes
It was due to a different way to request permissions so there are three different ways to fix it:
+ uninstall then reinstall (your saves will still be there)
+ clear game data to force the request "access permission to device memory"
+ Turn off Permission of app then restart the game

Reactions: Farun2000

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
It was due to a different way to request permissions so there are three different ways to fix it:
+ uninstall then reinstall (your saves will still be there)
+ clear game data to force the request "access permission to device memory"
+ Turn off Permission of app then restart the game
It worked. Thx

Arturito1234

Jul 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Chapter 1: Pixeldrain
Size 63.1 MiB

Chatper 2: Pixeldrain
Size 259 MiB

Chapter 3 v0.54 + WT/Cheat by JokerLeader
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
Size 487 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Your discord pls

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
droped this because updates took to long but is there anyone subscribed who can tell me release date?
There is no estimate date but we have a percentage, join Discord so you can keep up with the Dev time , that should help you wait for the update

Dev Information | Dev progress #32 0.57 Programmation | Scripting : 47% Traduction | Translation : 0% Rendu | Rendering : 80% Ecriture | Writing : 44% Test | Testing : 25%

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Fedakuznecov sucelust there's no specific date, never has been for any update. Last update was released 2 months ago now, usually MetF updates are every 2 to 3 months, sometimes even less than 2 months, depends on the amount of content on the update and how busy Amaziri is. Maybe it will drop on Patreon by the end of this week or the next one, who knows. A bit more patience guys.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
There is no estimate date but we have a percentage, join Discord so you can keep up with the Dev time , that should help you wait for the update

Dev Information | Dev progress #32 0.57 Programmation | Scripting : 47% Traduction | Translation : 0% Rendu | Rendering : 80% Ecriture | Writing : 44% Test | Testing : 25%
that progress was updated a bit over 2 weeks ago now, so i'm sure those numbers are higher than that by now

giuan

Dec 3, 2022
how can i watch the replay 10 in page.3???
the replay where nabile touches both girls' boobs in the guest room.there is an error in the game and in the replay room

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes