Ken2111

Sep 20, 2019
View attachment 1449255
MetF [Ch.2 / Ch.3] Cheat Mod & Gallery Unlocked
Cheats to adjust Lust points.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Use the cheat at your own risk, too many Lust points in some scenes can break the game. I've reduced the Max Points to 100.
Note: Since Ch.3 is still being worked on, increasing the points don't do anything.

Note: If the Gallery images still shows blocked, just click the image and watch the scene, they are all unlocked.

Download Ch1: -
Download Ch2: -
Download Ch3: - -
ANDROID by Ghost''
Download Gallery Unlocked Ch.3 v0.54: - - ANDROID by Ghost''

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Hey man, the gallery scenes are broken. For me at least.

joneskull

Nov 2, 2020
Is there a gallery and scene unlocker for chapters 1 and 2?
Chapter 3 scene unlocker always is in French..anyways to put to english?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I used the Update on my V0.50 and a save from it, after playing until Day 149 it jumped back to like Day 119, after a few days it started giving errors and blank screens with text. Not sure if this helps. If it is the cheap update patch, I may wait till this chapter ends to play through.

EDIT: ReDL'd both parts and started from Day 117. Around Day 147 started get a frame stuck after visiting the livingroom after bed, I go back to bedroom, but when I hit sleep it puts livingroom frame up and text, but can't see action. It happens every night after. I save when the stat bar comes up, go through the rooms, when frame sticks I reload the save and go directly to sleep.
Tried the Discord link above, went to page said no text available. Don't have save with frame issue. On Day 155 now.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
MetF [Ch. 3 v0.54] [Amaziri]

COMPRESSED: FULL RELEASE/W UPDATE APPLIED: Win/Linux/Mac:

metf.png

MetF [Ch. 3 v0.54] [Amaziri]

COMPRESSED UPDATE ONLY: Win/Linux/Mac:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
THIS, already told this in previous update.
So many people can't just do the things wrong while patching the game.
Result is being a broken game...black screens, images and animations are not loading, getting error messages.
Please send an already patched and properly working (tested) 1 file to download version. 'Unzip and double click on application to run version'
I thought it was due to adding update to my old 0.50, so I DL'd 0.50 again with 0.54 and black scene gone, still have issue at night with it locking on the livingroom frame after going to sleep. Just the new text shows over the livingroom.
Also, just passed Day 200 with 156 points, haven't seen new content in a could weeks, but got a few more points. Not sure when the end of new content is going to happen.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Chapter 1: Pixeldrain
Size 63.1 MiB

Chatper 2: Pixeldrain
Size 259 MiB

Chapter 3 v0.54 + WT/Cheat by JokerLeader
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
Size 487 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm told that I am no longer able to promote my android post to the OP, so I will just reply here and say that I've updated my android port.

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes