Jopqmcoa02

Aug 12, 2022
Let's not get out hopes up yet lol. That was a nice teaser from Amaziri about things to come but i think we still won't see Radia getting penetrated until chapter 4 (just my thoughts), we're at the end of chapter 3 anyway so, won't be long until we get to witness that. I just think that Amaziri meant that Radia is now gonna become self aware of the slut that she's become and won't keep trying to refrain herself from doing anything sexual.
I'm just saying this to you guys so you don't go thinking that this upcoming update will have Radia getting fucked all over the place, and turns out it won't be the case and you all will be disapppointed and will come back here talking shit about the update and Amaziri lol.
So if we do have a sex scene with her then great, if not, just know that we're getting close to reach that point.
Bro we don’t talk only about radia we don’t care if it’s radia or kanza we just want sex scenes

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Bro we don’t talk only about radia we don’t care if it’s radia or kanza we just want sex scenes
And i'm specifically referring to Radia in this case, since most of the complains are always the same "when is Radia gonna have sex ??" always the same question. As for Kanza, there's already like 4 or 5 scenes of her getting fucked.

franco7920

Dec 9, 2021
I started a new game because it's full of errors and I have 156 corruption and I haven't seen anything new in this update. Does anyone have the same problem?

cratos

Oct 11, 2017
i got the 50b version and copy just the update 0.54 but Getting alot of errors and a ton of black screens.

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
Maybe someone who really knows what they are doing can load a full .54 version, not just the update? I've tried using the update, and get the same results described by several people here (no image files). Both Windows and Mac would be nice, but I can make a Mac version from a full Windows version of a Renpy game. Thanks!

Reactions: whereislotion

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 1449255
MetF [Ch.2 / Ch.3] Cheat Mod & Gallery Unlocked
Cheats to adjust Lust points.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Use the cheat at your own risk, too many Lust points in some scenes can break the game. I've reduced the Max Points to 100.
Note: Since Ch.3 is still being worked on, increasing the points don't do anything.

Note: If the Gallery images still shows blocked, just click the image and watch the scene, they are all unlocked.

Download Ch2: -
Download Ch3: -
Download Ch3 Gallery Unlocked Ch.3 v0.54: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Just wondering why you didn't do mod for ch1?

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes