nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
I downloaded the main game about 5gigs, then ran it, have many images that just dont show. i than downloaded the update and still there are many images which dont show and keep getting error messages.

is there a place to download alll the update individually?

Do i need to download chapter 1 and 2 then 3 and the update?
Go on the discord channel and ask your questions there, it's better this way.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
More like bounce on his dick :p
Let's not get out hopes up yet lol. That was a nice teaser from Amaziri about things to come but i think we still won't see Radia getting penetrated until chapter 4 (just my thoughts), we're at the end of chapter 3 anyway so, won't be long until we get to witness that. I just think that Amaziri meant that Radia is now gonna become self aware of the slut that she's become and won't keep trying to refrain herself from doing anything sexual.
I'm just saying this to you guys so you don't go thinking that this upcoming update will have Radia getting fucked all over the place, and turns out it won't be the case and you all will be disapppointed and will come back here talking shit about the update and Amaziri lol.
So if we do have a sex scene with her then great, if not, just know that we're getting close to reach that point.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Let's not get out hopes up yet lol. That was a nice teaser from Amaziri about things to come but i think we still won't see Radia getting penetrated until chapter 4 (just my thoughts), we're at the end of chapter 3 anyway so, won't be long until we get to witness that. I just think that Amaziri meant that Radia is now gonna become self aware of the slut that she's become and won't keep trying to refrain herself from doing anything sexual.
I'm just saying this to you guys so you don't go thinking that this upcoming update will have Radia getting fucked all over the place, and turns out it won't be the case and you all will be disapppointed and will come back here talking shit about the update and Amaziri lol.
So if we do have a sex scene with her then great, if not, just know that we're getting close to reach that point.
Yeah, but I don't think she's refraining herself from doing sexual stuff if not for her sister stopping her she would've had sex last update but yeah I agree that we don't know yet what will be in the update all that we can say is that it will be a very hot update. So no complaining things will only get better with each coming update.

Reactions: GreeperDark3dART

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Yeah, but I don't think she's refraining herself from doing sexual stuff if not for her sister stopping her she would've had sex last update but yeah I agree that we don't know yet what will be in the update all that we can say is that it will be a very hot update. So no complaining things will only get better with each coming update.
Yeah i think so as well. But i know people are gonna see that and think "oh then this means that Radia is finally gonna have sex !!". Maybe it does happen, maybe it doesn't, only Amaziri knows but i'd rather not expect too much so there won't be any disappointment, lol. But one thing's for sure, the game is getting more and more exciting with each update.

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes