nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
I download updates for my favorite/interesting games, but I only peek at the new CGs in the images folder. I don't actually play the updates! Instead, I plan to wait years until the game is finished or has tons of content. Then, I dive into the gaming experience with context and avoid the blues.

I've started doing this with most games on this site. If a game lacks images, it fades from memory. But if it has images, it stays on my radar. It's a habit that's adding extra longevity to my gaming journey here.
You'll be waiting for a while then, we're towards the end of chapter 3 and the dev had previously mentionned that he intended to make the game around 9-10 chapters long.

Last edited:

Shoxxis

Feb 18, 2018
I need help. i tried everything. Downloaded all patches on patreon, downloaded all patches from 0.38 ( 0.38,0.4,0.5,0.54,0.57), tried to get the scene on 0.54 and then switch to 0.57. It just wont work and im stuck. I dont know what to do . Someone on the Devs Discord has postet the same problem but he got no reply . ples help

and sorry in advance i couldnt figure out how to put the picture behind a spoiler

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Are there any scenes which dont occur if previous scenes are locked?

I'm at 160 points and still haven't unlocked all 0.54 scenes.
Yup, apart from the 0.40 scene on page 3, it looks the same to me. No idea how I should unlock the rest...
Can someone upload a complete save please?

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
I honnestly don't understand how some of you can't get to certains scenes. You literally just have to chose the red option almost every single time. When you get to choose between locations ( between the parc or the restaurant or the clothing shop), choose one, then proceed to choose a different one the next time. When confronted with two options, choose the red one. That's it, and you'll get every single scene in the game. Unless you keep on skipping the days and don't pay attention. Also sometimes at night click on the phone and either call or click on the camera/gallery, there's some scenes that you'll get after doing that.

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
M
Are there any scenes which dont occur if previous scenes are locked?

I'm at 160 points and still haven't unlocked all 0.54 scenes.
Maybe you make the same mistake as I did.
You shall download the second link "..57 UPDATE ONLY"..
IF you download the first link as usual when you did to other game s site,you will just get the "0.50" one,which you couldnt go further nomatter how long you tried.

HAHAHA,I did it myself it stupid,

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
I very recommend to put the update one s link at the first place,most people just keep download the first link they saw,its a normal habbits. It s better to adjust to it.

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes