Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
What is the maximum needed lust in 0.57? I'm having trouble finding the new scenes.

edit: Also the reason everyone is always asking and whining is that people end up with borked saved from prior versions that are too low on lust to increase lust despite having seen all the scenes in the past version, every update should come with a save file at the start of the update :-/

edit2: I'm also using the cheater to slowly raise my lust to see how much is needed, and I am thinking that the one scene many (I am) people are missing (the car one) from 0.54 maybe just cannot be visited in 0.57 no matter how much lust you have, and it's a flagged requirement to find all the 0.57 scenes. This would make sense to me only if the car scene from 0.54 was a one time scene that wasn't repeated weekly.

edit3: I grabbed Arshavinstyle's save file, and I can progress now. I had 167 lust, so the lust wasn't the problem. The likely difference between our save files was the car scene. So yeah, that's why so many people are having problems (it's designed badly.) Anyone got a save file at the start of the car scene from 0.54? Since that scene can't be played in 0.57 that's all I'm missing having experienced now. (The replay gallery replay's the scene with no text, which isn't quite the same.)

TLDR: You can use Arshavinstyle's save file to see the 0.57 content you couldn't access, but it won't let you see whatever past flag-one-time-events you missed in prior versions (that really should be accessible on every version but somehow are not.)
Really the only problem is that people don't read. That said, there are scenes that people who don't read don't unlock because they have to use their mobile phones at night etc... . There are other scenes in Kanza's room, one in the bathroom and 2 in the living room. Another event at night where Radia is in the blue pyjamas where you have to select the option above and once you pass that event the one below is completed. All the "complicated" scenes are written and tell you when you have to do it or use the mobile phone.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
WHAT IF THEY ARE 2 RED CHOICES?
then either one of them works, and remember that this is a week cycle, so you'll be faced with the same dilemas and options many times, each time choose a different option to explore what comes next. Or you can also save when having to make a choice, choose one and go with it to see what the result is, load and go back to earlier to choose the second option.

Reactions: Arshavinstyle

Red Re

Apr 2, 2023
Hi.. Thank you for the game,
is there a scene with the husband ?
Let's say if i want to play as faithful wife , will there at lease a scene with the husband ?

• Haha
Reactions: CRBM01

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Hi.. Thank you for the game,
is there a scene with the husband ?
Let's say if i want to play as faithful wife , will there at lease a scene with the husband ?
Nope. Also it's not like you're gonna get any scene at all if you keep choosing the "staying faithful options"

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Really the only problem is that people don't read. That said, there are scenes that people who don't read don't unlock because they have to use their mobile phones at night etc... . There are other scenes in Kanza's room, one in the bathroom and 2 in the living room. Another event at night where Radia is in the blue pyjamas where you have to select the option above and once you pass that event the one below is completed. All the "complicated" scenes are written and tell you when you have to do it or use the mobile phone.
What if you only played 0.5 and 0.57 assuming that installing and playing 0.54 wasn't mandatory? Like I straight up think there's a flaw in the code for that one event that I've listed.

May 9, 2021
for first white scene when radia is in blue robe in her room choose no,and other two will just be unlocked in loop later
I can say for sure that I have been doing this for several weeks, maybe I am doing something wrong at Saliha's house, or what is wrong at all???My brain is already exploding!

capitão kid

Apr 13, 2019
bro I think I have powers of prediction lol, because when I finished playing this new update I thought, wow there are few girls in this game it would be good if there were more, then 1 day later and this appears to me, now I'm very excited.

• Haha
Reactions: GreeperDark3dART

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Chapter 1: Pixeldrain
Size 63.1 MiB

Chatper 2: Pixeldrain
Size 259 MiB

Chapter 3 v0.57 + Gallery/Cheat by JokerLeader
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
Size 533 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

pantera1050

Feb 12, 2020
Guys help me, I have the same problem. I don't know what else to do, I did the scene with Radia dressed in blue and then it says it "needs an update" and it still doesn't unlock in the gallery and neither do the other scenes, what do I do?

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes