nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Guys help me, I have the same problem. I don't know what else to do, I did the scene with Radia dressed in blue and then it says it "needs an update" and it still doesn't unlock in the gallery and neither do the other scenes, what do I do?
1685880968561.png
1 - Happens on wednesday when Kenza and Fatiha go to the beach with the boys, meanwhile at Radia's house something is about to happen. First time you get to the scene, nothing happens, but the second time when you play it is when you Radia gets the option to choose, that's when you unlock the new scene.
2 and 3 - happens Saturday night when Radia is in her room and has to choose between going outside the room or wait. If you choose to go outside you get a quick scene with Kanza and Yazid in the bathroom (2), if you choose to wait, you'll then unlock the scene in the living room (3)
4 - Happens when Radia and Nabile are at Nabile's house. Radia needs to choose to go to the kitchen where Yazid is, after the usual scene between her and Yazid in the kitchen, a new scene happens right after.
5 - Scene happens when Nabile and Radia are in the bus and pick where they're gonna go, usually it's between the parc and the restaurant, this time you've the new option of choosing the clothing store, that's where the scene happens.
6 - Scene happens on sunday after the usual scene in the kitchen between Radia and Nabile, blowjob scene.

Last edited:

pantera1050

Feb 12, 2020
View attachment 2674301
1 - Happens on wednesday when Kenza and Fatiha go to the beach with the boys, meanwhile at Radia's house something is about to happen. First time you get to the scene, nothing happens, but the second time when you play it is when you Radia gets the option to choose, that's when you unlock the new scene.
2 and 3 - happens Saturday night when Radia is in her room and has to choose between going outside the room or wait. If you choose to go outside you get a quick scene with Kanza and Yazid in the bathroom (2), if you choose to wait, you'll then unlock the scene in the living room (3)
4 - Happens when Radia and Nabile are at Nabile's house. Radia needs to choose to go to the kitchen where Yazid is, after the usual scene between her and Yazid in the kitchen, a new scene happens right after.
5 - Scene happens when Nabile and Radia are in the bus and pick where they're gonna go, usually it's between the parc and the restaurant, this time you've the new option of choosing the clothing store, that's where the scene happens.
6 - Scene happens on sunday after the usual scene in the kitchen between Radia and Nabile, blowjob scene.
I made scene 3 but it didn't unlock in the gallery and the others didn't appear. I have 166 points and I don't know if there's a way to get more, I really don't know what else to do...

Reactions: rupson

sucelust

Sep 25, 2022
I made scene 3 but it didn't unlock in the gallery and the others didn't appear. I have 166 points and I don't know if there's a way to get more, I really don't know what else to do...
the scene when radia has blue robe in her room press second choice and everything else just happens by looping

pantera1050

Feb 12, 2020
View attachment 2674301
29 radia and yazir BJ and after that 30 nabils mom,radia and yazir
Thank you guys, but I just found out where my mistake was and I had points way above average, so I had to go back to an older save with less points and now it's unlocked, but thanks anyway!!

Reactions: sucelust

Red Re

Apr 2, 2023
Hay Guys ,
Sorry if my question is irrelevant, i try to play from chapter 1 but i got frustrated and i jump to chapter 2 where Radia is already wearing more revealing cloth. I just curious about how to reach the ending of chapter 1 ? I already got scene where Radia saw Nabile masturbated in bathroom and i also finished the yoga section.
I just want to know the ending on chapter 1.
Thank you very much any help will be appreciated.
Great game btw

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Chapter 1 Remake
(FR) Y'a beaucoup de gens qui joue au premier chapitre et ils laisse tombé, au meme temps je les comprends, je débuté sur DAZ alors la qualité n'était pas au rendez-vous, alors j'ai décidé d'y remédier on faisons un remake !
(EN) A lot of people play the first chapter and give up, but at the same time I understand them, I started on DAZ so the quality wasn't there, so I've decided to remedy that by making a remake ! 1686353728533.png 1686353755274.png

benten06

Jun 11, 2023
I have 168 points but I can neither open real sex scene with two big guys and nadine at plage, 145 point nor I can do on wednesday Radia with Nabile seex; he f*cks her in her room 160 p. How solve it

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes