Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
MetF [Ch.3 v0.57] Unofficial Android Port + JokerLeader's Cheat/Gallery Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 640mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Arshavinstyle

Donor
Feb 28, 2020
If you download it from patreon you only need the 0.57 version of 7gb. You don't need anything else except playing and reading.

Reactions: Manford

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
Many images missing, thought I did something wrong with the patch, found this with full 0.57, 7.80 GB's but its the same. Happening only to me, anyone else? (torrent and magnet client for anyone interested )

Rabbit6605

Mar 26, 2021
I honnestly don't understand how some of you can't get to certains scenes. You literally just have to chose the red option almost every single time. When you get to choose between locations ( between the parc or the restaurant or the clothing shop), choose one, then proceed to choose a different one the next time. When confronted with two options, choose the red one. That's it, and you'll get every single scene in the game. Unless you keep on skipping the days and don't pay attention. Also sometimes at night click on the phone and either call or click on the camera/gallery, there's some scenes that you'll get after doing that.
WHAT IF THEY ARE 2 RED CHOICES?

2white

Mar 16, 2022
Are there any scenes which dont occur if previous scenes are locked?

I'm at 160 points and still haven't unlocked all 0.54 scenes.
This is exactly the same as mine, but mine 0.40 already unlocked, the rest is still locked same as yours

akaraby

Jul 3, 2018
I have downloaded and finished the previous versions many times
But this new update gives an error and does not work
Where is the problem?
Have I forgotten something?
How to use the new version?

_Roxas_

Sep 1, 2017
Can someone pls drop his savefile i ve got one on my pc but i need it for the next version on Android

Edit: 0.54 would be great

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
With Radia ? Remember that Nabile got the tip in but was stuck haha. Kanza got her ass filled plenty of times though
Haha, Radia's ass is not well trained to take dicks there, remember that Nabile stretched Kenza with his fingers in the shower a lot. Radia will need some training.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
What is the maximum needed lust in 0.57? I'm having trouble finding the new scenes.

edit: Also the reason everyone is always asking and whining is that people end up with borked saved from prior versions that are too low on lust to increase lust despite having seen all the scenes in the past version, every update should come with a save file at the start of the update :-/

edit2: I'm also using the cheater to slowly raise my lust to see how much is needed, and I am thinking that the one scene many (I am) people are missing (the car one) from 0.54 maybe just cannot be visited in 0.57 no matter how much lust you have, and it's a flagged requirement to find all the 0.57 scenes. This would make sense to me only if the car scene from 0.54 was a one time scene that wasn't repeated weekly.

edit3: I grabbed Arshavinstyle's save file, and I can progress now. I had 167 lust, so the lust wasn't the problem. The likely difference between our save files was the car scene. So yeah, that's why so many people are having problems (it's designed badly.) Anyone got a save file at the start of the car scene from 0.54? Since that scene can't be played in 0.57 that's all I'm missing having experienced now. (The replay gallery replay's the scene with no text, which isn't quite the same.)

TLDR: You can use Arshavinstyle's save file to see the 0.57 content you couldn't access, but it won't let you see whatever past flag-one-time-events you missed in prior versions (that really should be accessible on every version but somehow are not.)

Last edited:

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
View attachment 1449255
MetF [Ch.2 / Ch.3] Cheat Mod & Gallery Unlocked
Cheats to adjust Lust points.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: Use the cheat at your own risk, too many Lust points in some scenes can break the game. I've reduced the Max Points to 100.
Note: Since Ch.3 is still being worked on, increasing the points don't do anything.

Note: If the Gallery images still shows blocked, just click the image and watch the scene, they are all unlocked.

Download Ch1: -
Download Ch2: -
Download Ch3: - -
ANDROID by Ghost''
Download Gallery Unlocked Ch.3 v0.57: - - ANDROID by Ghost''

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
The gallery unlocker mod plays the replays in french, but I need them in english to understand them. Any way to fix this?

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Too much grinding and content repeating in order to get some new scenes. Unlcear way to progress. Not all scenes have sounds and moans. Still animations and curves looks quiten ice :)

Reactions: Mirnation
3.40 star(s) 41 Votes