morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Don't know what I do wrong, but I am stuck at 161 lust and not getting any new scenes whatsoever. Tried a lot of scenes in different ways but it makes no difference and a lot of choices I don't get anymore. This game needs a proper walkthrough and at the very least the changelog should be more specific about what to do to get new stuff.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MetF-CH3v0.64a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: lf9naruto

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Don't know what I do wrong, but I am stuck at 161 lust and not getting any new scenes whatsoever. Tried a lot of scenes in different ways but it makes no difference and a lot of choices I don't get anymore. This game needs a proper walkthrough and at the very least the changelog should be more specific about what to do to get new stuff.
i honnestly don't understand how someone can get "stuck" in this game. It's very linear and clear, last thing you need is a walkthrough. The changelog already mentionned how many scenes, and when exactly they happen. When you can't get to a certain scene and it says "to go further you need xx lust points" that means that you just need to keep playing and add those lust points through playing the unlocked scenes again.
If you wanna cheat and change your lust points use saveeditonline.com or some similar website

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
They should really make this game easier and less repetetive, so annoying.
I'm waiting for this game to be completed in order to play it.
Hopefully they will turn it into a remake, God knows it needs it.
stop complaining and stop playing it if you hate it that much, as simple as that

zidane10

Oct 7, 2022
They should really make this game easier and less repetetive, so annoying.
I'm waiting for this game to be completed in order to play it.
Hopefully they will turn it into a remake, God knows it needs it.
Yes exactly, amaziri is a great artist and genius and everything and clearly this game is one of the best games i played, but honestly it make me sick how i should play 2 hours to have one new scene.
I hope he will make it less repetitive

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Yes exactly, amaziri is a great artist and genius and everything and clearly this game is one of the best games i played, but honestly it make me sick how i should play 2 hours to have one new scene.
I hope he will make it less repetitive
jist click on fast forward to get through the old scenes and skip the days at night to go to a specific day

• Red Heart
Reactions: zidane10

goldi007

Apr 1, 2020
I downloaded the official full game 0.64 almost 10 GB deleted all the saves and started a new game and still get that errors, anyway to fix that ??

steckenthis

Feb 1, 2022
I just started capital one. and I already don't know what to do next. It's night. I cooked in the kitchen and cleaned the living room. and now? I can't do anything anymore

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes