Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
MetF Chapter 2 [v0.9B] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.07 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 241 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 224 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Nice idea for a story so little encountered. Graphically, it also looks cool with big tits and asses. The only problem is the repeating day in a circle, after the third such round I just felt like it and gave up any further fun. As for me, it would be better if the plot was kept up-to-date as a visual story with options to choose from. But that's just my personal opinion, good luck with your further work. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
you're low on i.q aren't you ? he literally just said that he stopped waisting his time replying to dumb comments ..
Your is less than mine i guess...
If you don't want to waiste your time to reply to stupid people like me, why waiste your time to reply to stupid people like me? It's no so hard to understand.
Is it not a waiste of time to reply you don't waiste your time to reply? I think it is...
Anyway my first comment was about the game, not about other comments and I don't think I've offended anyone, like you now ...

nanda.ja

Jul 21, 2021
Your is less than mine i guess...
If you don't want to waiste your time to reply to stupid people like me, why waiste your time to reply to stupid people like me? It's no so hard to understand.
Is it not a waiste of time to reply you don't waiste your time to reply? I think it is...
Anyway my first comment was about the game, not about other comments and I don't think I've offended anyone, like you now ...
that's the thing though, he didn't reply to you, i did. Also he was replying to me not you, so why do you care what he has to say ? You sound confused af dude, seems that way just from reading your comment. Chill ..

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
that's the thing though, he didn't reply to you, i did. Also he was replying to me not you, so why do you care what he has to say ? You sound confused af dude, seems that way just from reading your comment. Chill ..
Oh, my friend... ok, I'm stupid but not that much, come on.

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Why does it sometimes say that `lust points are not enough`, since I was just at the beginning of the game?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Is this a remake or is the update better, cause I have no idea how to reach the end of the update.
It is too annoying trying to find out and repetitive.

May 19, 2020
Why does it sometimes say that `lust points are not enough`, since I was just at the beginning of the game?
It (usually) just means that you don't have enough "lust" or "corruption" points to see the entire scene. The game works on a weekly schedule, so just keep playing and choosing the red options. You'll build up lust points (you should be able to see how many you have at the end of the day) and over time the scenes will start to change as she becomes more and more "corrupted."

Reactions: nanda.ja

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It (usually) just means that you don't have enough "lust" or "corruption" points to see the entire scene. The game works on a weekly schedule, so just keep playing and choosing the red options. You'll build up lust points (you should be able to see how many you have at the end of the day) and over time the scenes will start to change as she becomes more and more "corrupted."
Shouldn't there be a mod or cheats for that?
Otherwise we are doomed to repeat the game over and over for those missing points.

GrimReviews

Feb 11, 2019
ok i gave it a go i like the idea of the corrupting the religious mother story you have going on, but its just so repetitive pick red option skip repeat till you have enough lust to do anything and you lose interest fast, i think if you give players different scene options ie shower scene or breakfast scene then in the next cycle you could choose the opposite just so its not so repetitive could help

Reactions: Ara-sH

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of MetF Chapter 2 [v0.9B1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan MetF Chapter 2 [v0.9B1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of MetF Chapter 2 [v0.41]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan MetF Chapter 2 [v0.41]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2021-08-23
Version: 0.9B

• Red Heart
Reactions: Amaziri
May 19, 2020
Shouldn't there be a mod or cheats for that?
Otherwise we are doomed to repeat the game over and over for those missing points.
I mean, I know there are people who have modded the files to just give them an absurd amount of corruption points. I don't know what that does, whether you just skip to the final scenes and miss everything in between or what. It's definitely different strokes for different folks - I found the repetition and slow pace aggravating at first, particularly the first time I played the game and got to the end without feeling like significant progress had been made, but now I really, really enjoy the slow burn of the mother becoming more and more slutty through these interactions. Plus, I just really enjoy the character models, so... even scenes that are repetitive to me have some value just through the renders, I suppose.

Is there any chapter 1? how much content in this one ?
There is a chapter 1 on the dev's Itch.io page, but it hasn't been translated and is only available in French.

nanda.ja

Jul 21, 2021
I mean, I know there are people who have modded the files to just give them an absurd amount of corruption points. I don't know what that does, whether you just skip to the final scenes and miss everything in between or what. It's definitely different strokes for different folks - I found the repetition and slow pace aggravating at first, particularly the first time I played the game and got to the end without feeling like significant progress had been made, but now I really, really enjoy the slow burn of the mother becoming more and more slutty through these interactions. Plus, I just really enjoy the character models, so... even scenes that are repetitive to me have some value just through the renders, I suppose.

There is a chapter 1 on the dev's Itch.io page, but it hasn't been translated and is only available in French.
same here, even though it's repetitive; the end results (new scenes and animations) make it worth it in my opinion (though i'm not gonna lie, i would have prefered if it took less time and repetition but whatever).

3.40 star(s) 41 Votes