3.40 star(s) 32 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.25.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 604 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

Reactions: GameRebel

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Anyone know this?

I have been following the WT and game hints so far. As it comes to the neighbor/bully Nicole, I broke into her place after placing the sleeping pill in her milk bottle and messed around w/ her and got a sleeping BJ out of her; however, after that, there's been no interaction w/ her until one night that she locks herself out of her place and asks for help to unlock her door which leads to sex. My question is, MC spoke to Nicole as if there had been some interaction between them before and teasing her that she missed my cock, but if that's the case, what did I miss? I have prior saves where I can go back, but has anyone else had a scene w/ her prior to this that led to sex?

Thnx in adv

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Came across a money bug that changed my money on account from 75,000 to 9999999999 (all 9's). Worked at the store the next day and it continues to add money earned so nothing seems broken and I'm not complaining.

How I did it was (after I learned how to drive the truck and I had the conversation with Molly that she got contraceptive pills from friend, who got it from someone on Rector St) I tried going to Rector St, but like Tommy said, if he's not there and he wasn't, go to his place so I tried driving there randomly and voila, I ended up back at home w/ a full account.

Julles Ra

Aug 12, 2021
To clarify, I download the 8GB v0.24.0, then download the v0.24.3d, extract it into /game folder and overwrite, download the v0.25.0, and again, extract into /game folder and overwrite?

mkujo

Feb 4, 2022
Anyone know this?

I have been following the WT and game hints so far. As it comes to the neighbor/bully Nicole, I broke into her place after placing the sleeping pill in her milk bottle and messed around w/ her and got a sleeping BJ out of her; however, after that, there's been no interaction w/ her until one night that she locks herself out of her place and asks for help to unlock her door which leads to sex. My question is, MC spoke to Nicole as if there had been some interaction between them before and teasing her that she missed my cock, but if that's the case, what did I miss? I have prior saves where I can go back, but has anyone else had a scene w/ her prior to this that led to sex?

Thnx in adv
Yeah I wondered that too when I replayed the game from the start. I remember playing an earlier version where there was a scene with her. Maybe it's now behind the dark path or something.

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes