3.40 star(s) 32 Votes

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
The links to the updates are in the first post, what more do you need? Updating is not that difficult.

zeldagamernl

Jan 29, 2022
The links to the updates are in the first post, what more do you need? Updating is not that difficult.
i dont like updates. I install fresh every time. thats my way of doing it. sorry its not yours. I have my preference and you have yours. I like fresh installs

Uschade

Dec 27, 2023
i dont like updates. I install fresh every time. thats my way of doing it. sorry its not yours. I have my preference and you have yours. I like fresh installs
A fresh installation only makes sense, if you really "install" somethin. But here...you don't do. So the update is basically only to overwrite 4 files in the games folder...there is nothing, what coud be written into your registry or something. So updating makes sense....fresh installation not.

But I'm on your page, if it is about software, which ist registred in your registry. Here is a fresh installation most of the time way better, than an update, like nvidia driver for your graphic adapter, or printer software. Even some games are better running with a clean installing procedur, than with an update. But like I said, as long the software is not touching your registry...fresh installation doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: zeldagamernl

zeldagamernl

Jan 29, 2022
A fresh installation only makes sense, if you really "install" somethin. But here...you don't do. So the update is basically only to overwrite 4 files in the games folder...there is nothing, what coud be written into your registry or something. So updating makes sense....fresh installation not.

But I'm on your page, if it is about software, which ist registred in your registry. Here is a fresh installation most of the time way better, than an update, like nvidia driver for your graphic adapter, or printer software. Even some games are better running with a clean installing procedur, than with an update. But like I said, as long the software is not touching your registry...fresh installation doesn't make any sense.
i have a drive, external, thats only for these files and games. I keep the zips in one folder and the games in the other. I 7zip everything i get with the mods so I dont have to look around. Updates sort of mess that up for me. so I only get the full versions. Its just how i like to do things

rchaov

Mar 31, 2020
Please help me .... Sunday when i have to talk to my daughter its nothing happen i can`t do nothing

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
New to this game and trying to figure things out, but have a few questions.
I'm trying out the love route first... Am I supposed to smoke/drink to run up bad dad counter?
I am using the WT guide and hints, however, I cannot trigger the talk w/ detective at 13:00
The Hints list has all options completed, but I just began the game, am I missing something or a lot?

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
New to this game and trying to figure things out, but have a few questions.
I'm trying out the love route first... Am I supposed to smoke/drink to run up bad dad counter?
I am using the WT guide and hints, however, I cannot trigger the talk w/ detective at 13:00
The Hints list has all options completed, but I just began the game, am I missing something or a lot?
You'll miss a lot of content this way. I suggest you put on all the switches in the routes link and just don't follow that what you don't like. ;)

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
You'll miss a lot of content this way. I suggest you put on all the switches in the routes link and just don't follow that what you don't like. ;)
Thanks! I enabled all the options. Do I need to smoke the cigars or run up the bad father counter?

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
you just need to follow the walkthrough....
and make the 'right' choises
I'm following the WT, but having trouble sticking to the objective. After giving Mars the teddy bear, she runs off because her mother called her, but Mars said to meet her there tomorrow to talk, but the WT skips that and says to meet the detective in a few days at 13:00 pm. My hints say to wait till Wednesday and on Wednesday, it updates to drink 3 beers late at night. I ignored Mars in the hall because the WT says to wait on the detective, but the detective hasn't shown up yet. I get that I should follow the WT, but the WT also says to know Mars story, but I haven't talked to her because the WT jumps to wanting me to talk to the detective.

Last edited:

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
I'm following the WT, but having trouble sticking to the objective. After giving Mars the teddy bear, she runs off because her mother called her, but Mars said to meet her there tomorrow to talk, but the WT skips that and says to meet the detective in a few days at 13:00 pm. My hints say to wait till Wednesday and on Wednesday, it updates to drink 3 beers late at night. I ignored Mars in the hall because the WT says to wait on the detective, but the detective hasn't shown up yet. I get that I should follow the WT, but the WT also says to know Mars story, but I haven't talked to her because the WT jumps to wanting me to talk to the detective.
yeah in the latest version it happens to skip to that. that also means you skip a scene at night. but, you can meet the detective at 13:00 in the hallway just outside your room.

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
yeah in the latest version it happens to skip to that. that also means you skip a scene at night. but, you can meet the detective at 13:00 in the hallway just outside your room.
Finally got past where I was and adoped Mars. I think enabling NTR & Sharing solved my issue.
What's the MC's fixation on anal, does he ever go vaginal?

3.40 star(s) 32 Votes