3.50 star(s) 33 Votes

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
thanks for the help, the question now is: When do I know that this update ends? I'm on day 119 and I don't see any event happening since the menstruation, Thanks

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
thanks for the help, the question now is: When do I know that this update ends? I'm on day 119 and I don't see any event happening since the menstruation, Thanks
Thanks for playing! If you don't find any available quests on the hint screen it means you have finished the updates.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
The amount of times this DEV adds variables to where you get defined twice errors is hilarious. It's like every update they do the same mistake every single update. Well time to edit some more errors out of the script and see if I can break anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: binaryguy

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
The amount of times this DEV adds variables to where you get defined twice errors is hilarious. It's like every update they do the same mistake every single update. Well time to edit some more errors out of the script and see if I can break anything.

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Well I broke the Nicole special version event to where no images appeared during the scene but at least it played and there were no defined twice errors.

there is no nicolespecialversion.rpy in the game folder which is the main error.
There is actually a nicolespecialversion.rpy file as it gets made when you use unren to extract the game files and unpack the .RPYC files to extract their .RPY versions out of them. The main error is that the nicolespecialversion files have the same variables that are listed in the the script_part5 files and the define 2 times error only appears if you have DEV mode enabled. If you don't have it enabled the errors never appear when you click the .EXE file to start the game.

Noticed a spot when you rest on the couch and wait for the daughter to come back from where ever she went. There is a line spoken by the MC instead of the daughter.

When you go to Tony and click on talk to Tony the one asking how they can help them is being said by Ricky instead of Tony.

It looks like the niece has small pox's or whatever that is that causes red blotches on the body.

Tony says to wear a mask to hide his identity except that anyone that knows him will be able to pick him out because of his tattoo's and oatmeal body.

I went through and did a mass delete of the $ ts = True variable to remove it from the script files because after awhile it gets annoying.

Other then the define error I didn't see any other problems other then the need to proofread as there are some mistakes in the dialogue.

Reactions: binaryguy

nvrm1nd

Jun 19, 2022
im in realease v0.19.1 and nothing after 17.1 appens, need to begin a new history ?

just say, wait a couple of days

Last edited:

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
There is actually a nicolespecialversion.rpy file as it gets made when you use unren to extract the game files and unpack the .RPYC files to extract their .RPY versions out of them.
nicolespecialversion.rpy and nicolespecialversion.rpyc must be deleted because they are not part of the game scripts. It's just I forgot to delete the .rpyc file.

Okay, I will review it again and check those errors. Thanks man!

About the red dots, actually it's an acne/pimples not a chicken pox or something :LOL:

Tony says to wear a mask to hide his identity except that anyone that knows him will be able to pick him out because of his tattoo's and oatmeal body. >> :ROFLMAO:
- It's part of the future events. :)

About the dialogues, I hope my friend will proofread it soon!

Reactions: Ifartedtoolong

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
im in realease v0.19.1 and nothing after 17.1 appens, need to begin a new history ?

just say, wait a couple of days
I already blocked the mapscreen and the timer. How come you still encountered this error? Hmmmm :unsure:
Have you tried to sleep more than 4 days to 5 days?

Rendeer

Jan 16, 2019
Is there any chance to play the game from beginning? Every time i try i stuck after i wen to the coffe with my daughter. There are no more hints for the main story! Why? Or did i have to grind coffee dates with my daughter and at some point it goes on?

Last edited:

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
Is there any chance to play the game from beginning? Every time i try i stuck after i wen to the coffe with my daughter. There are no more hints for the main story! Why? Or did i have to grind coffee dates with my daughter and at some point it goes on?
Have you tried talking to the neighbor girl several times?

Rendeer

Jan 16, 2019
Yes i talk to her 3 or 4 times. All the time Do nothing.... know i have a loli with me, now it is fine. What i have to do to help molly with her training?

Last edited:

seronis

May 9, 2022
Really need to go over all the prices and salaries in the game so that there is some consistency. I dont care that a beer cost 99P (pretend money?). I do care that supposedly 8 hours work cant pay for 4 beers

Also why do i need to 'train' Mars when I explicitely did NOT take the 'master' path and went for daughter route? When I bring her box of stuff over the game forgets which route you chose and flips back to slave

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
This game is going well I wish it had a little more action between father and daughter but I know I have to wait. CONGRATULATIONS

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
View attachment 1775948

Overview:
"Mi Unica Hija" which can be translated as "My Only Daughter". The story started after you've been freed from prison for how many long years. You'll get a chance to meet your daughter who hasn’t seen you in years. Now that she's already at the right age, her mom contacts you and tells you that her daughter is now ready to meet her real father. You'll have a chance also to get to know your daughter, build a father-daughter relationship, or maybe more than that. But the question is, are you in the right frame of mind to see your daughter for the first time?​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-18
Release Date: 2022-06-16
Developer: BINARYGUY
Censored: No
Version: 0.19.1-PUBLIC
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes