3.60 star(s) 41 Votes

Lord Arakan

Apr 5, 2021
All having issue with black screen.... Save game then load the save I was able to play it all to the end! Until it's fixed its a work around!

Its True that Save and Load work in most situations.

But its still annyoing and that dont fix all Black screens there are some black screens that dont let you reload or do anything.

You Stuck until it is fixed.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
2x 1hr timers? What?? Likely easy enough to edit out like when dev's force 1 CPS text display but I've found when the dev does stuff like this the game isn't worth playing anyway. Seemed like it could get interesting but I have no interest in waiting another freaking hour.

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
Pretty good game just has a lot of bugs I noticed, can't wake up without saving and reloading that save and after the sex scene part I'm at in the game it just ends like the game is over, so probably another bug

Lord Arakan

Apr 5, 2021
Pretty good game just has a lot of bugs I noticed, can't wake up without saving and reloading that save and after the sex scene part I'm at in the game it just ends like the game is over, so probably another bug

Well the bugs came with the new update it was Actually playable in later versions.

But the dev already said he would bugfix it soon.

so sadly we have to wait.

Have a good day ^^

Reactions: Some_Dude?

Galaktur

Aug 3, 2020
Does not open the homeowner's location.. And the task is hanging - to find someone who can help... I missed something, can someone tell me?

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
And then stuck at day 38. Just won't wake up. Tried drinking to wake up at 5 and normal at 8. But he stays in bed, no other options. Damn.... hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Blither

Sep 3, 2018
And then stuck at day 38. Just won't wake up. Tried drinking to wake up at 5 and normal at 8. But he stays in bed, no other options. Damn.... hopefully it gets fixed soon.
Make a save and then load it when the screen is black.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloaker

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Now that i'm seeing the walkthrough, seems i haven't options like buy stuffs online and more. On top of that, until now i've found only two DvDs, the others don't appear. Maybe is because the version i have is bugged?

3.60 star(s) 41 Votes