3.60 star(s) 40 Votes

Lord Arakan

Apr 5, 2021
Now that i'm seeing the walkthrough, seems i haven't options like buy stuffs online and more. On top of that, until now i've found only two DvDs, the others don't appear. Maybe is because the version i have is bugged?

Buy stuff with phone if the option isnt there wait a few day or reload the game.

It possible to collect all 6 Disc i just got all too.

Everyday there will be one Disc just hold your eyes open

3 are in the Appartment
1 on the ground
1 on the closet
and 1 on the Suitcase

1 will appear on the Hallway ( hard to see it is in the upper box near the Bathroom )

1 will be Appear in the bathroom

and the last one in the Barbershop.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
That's it for me guys, there are way too many bugs in this game. I'll be waiting for the next update. Hopefully, it'll be a lot better. I'm getting double images of the daughter, standing behind the sofa, and sitting at the desk. The discs are either not there at all or I'm finding the same discs again. I'm done until the next version and I love this game. Ciao..........

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Yeah, same here. Really too bad for all the bugs. This one is a lot of fun but it freezes or doesn't refresh the next screen without saving & reloading. You need to save and reload each day (morning) in order to get going for the day. When masturbating looking at the daughter showering when it ends you have to save again and reload but the worst one is once in Nicole's appartment, when you hide under the bed when she comes back the game freezes as she start stripping and just stays there. I have to end the game using the task manager every single time. Will have to wait for the bug fixes before attempting it again. Looking forward for a patch though lol

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Just make save on a black screen and load it
Yes, thank you. This worked and I was able to make it to when the boss gives you his truck and leaves the country. I got it fixed, and a few days later when I go to the store I have the option to go to the bosse's office again and he gives me the truck once again. Seems like it did not register the task as completed the first time and we're now caught in a loop.

Bloaker

Aug 7, 2016
Make a save and then load it when the screen is black.
Thanks! That seemed to work, had to figure it out a bit, but save the sleeping beauty, then scroll back to the black screen and load sleeping beauty there :p nice, now I can continue !

Reactions: Blither

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
who has the salvo of the NTR scene please upload it

quien tiene la salva de la escena NTR por favor que la suba

Lord Arakan

Apr 5, 2021
After sex scene it turn off my game and save/load game doesn´t work, any tips? thanks
Yeah after the Anal Sex Scene the game brings you back to the Menu.
Save and load dosnt work we need to wait here for Bug Fixes.

But i can confirm that save and load now works for black screens.

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Save with almost all the scenes (missed some) but it has all the routes, imagination (NTR with Rick, save 3-4), dream (sharing, save 10-5).
Sorry, it's a little messy, because I was waiting for the new version, to play again, and to redo all the saves, with the missing scenes, and the new scenes.
But I'll wait for the developer to fix the bugs to start again.
Google Drive
Thank you very much, just like you. I wait for the corrections to play again and I also use a translator because my language is Spanish, one question... in this version is there really new content or is it just a new way of organizing the game and nothing more. Regards and thanks again

muchisimas gracias, al igual que tu. espero las correcciones para volver a juegar y tambien uso un traductor pues mi idioma es el español, una pregunta ... en esta version hay realmente contenido nuevo o es solo una nueva forma de organizar el juego y nada mas. Saludos y gracias nuevamente

*Lonely*

Jul 5, 2018
No need to save and exit all the time .... with the mouse wheel go back a little then forward and continue playing ....
with one hand it is good to play!

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
View attachment 1949052

Overview:
"Mi Unica Hija" which can be translated as "My Only Daughter". The story started after you've been freed from prison for how many long years. You'll get a chance to meet your daughter who hasn’t seen you in years. Now that she's already at the right age, her mom contacts you and tells you that her daughter is now ready to meet her real father. You'll have a chance also to get to know your daughter, build a father-daughter relationship, or maybe more than that. But the question is, are you in the right frame of mind to see your daughter for the first time?​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-10
Release Date: 2023-05-08
Developer: BINARYGUY - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.21.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developers Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
MEGA - - -
Mac:
MEGA - - -
Extra:

View attachment 1499786 View attachment 1499787 View attachment 1499788 View attachment 1499789 View attachment 1499791 View attachment 1775939 View attachment 1775940 View attachment 1775941 View attachment 1775944 View attachment 1775945 View attachment 1775947 View attachment 1775948 View attachment 1873807 View attachment 1873808 View attachment 1873809 View attachment 1873810 View attachment 1873811 View attachment 1950614 View attachment 1950615 View attachment 1950616 View attachment 1950617
This thread was updated in ... The Future!

<Code/>

Feb 27, 2020
It's is very buggy at the moment. Literally crashes just by moving locations in the home, since there is a missing `at` in `scene black autotint_day()`, causing it to crash. There are also ux problems such as having to click so much to do anything. The dev should have really kept the novel as a scene/chapter based one instead. making it a sandbox doesn't add anything to the experience, just makes it worse.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes