3.60 star(s) 40 Votes

Gabriel1628

Apr 27, 2023
I just start to play this game

In day 2, except I find 1 DVD in the desk beside bed, I cannot move and reach any object, do i miss something?

1684165614569.png

can anyone help?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I just start to play this game

In day 2, except I find 1 DVD in the desk beside bed, I cannot move and reach any object, do i miss something?

View attachment 2623257

can anyone help?
its a bug. try rollback a step and start this scene again, it should work. its a clunky work-around.
when it happens to me i have dark enabled but share and NTR off. possibly something related to the 3P dream.

Lord Arakan

Apr 5, 2021
Can you upload the fix alone , or we have to download the whole game again?
Yes The Dev already told in a Statement that we need to download the whole game again.

It seems to be necessary so that the game runs bug free again.

i guess your saves stay and if not we need to start again.

Reactions: sabu6

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Is the bad father path the 'corruption' path? The Dark path is too much. Where else could the story go after anal rape? Nothing to look forward to.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
While it's not my cup of tea, there's a lot that can be added in addition to anal sex.
Story wise I don't see what more can happen that will advance the relationship. Usually in these games where there is no buildup you acquire more girls to keep it fresh.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MiUnicaHija-0.23.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Mi Unica Hija [v0.21.5 - bugfix] [Binaryguy]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

binaryguy

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2021
did you find a fix for it?
I tested the game and I didn't encounter those error. Hmmmm.. I checked someone saves earlier with the same issue and the problem I think is you have access the location TandT's Building too early. You should only access it after Tony called Jesse at 6PM. There's a code there $ mapval = 7, it is only 7 but you guys have the value of 8 and I don't know why where did the excess came from. May I ask what file did you download? The 5Gb or compressed versions?

Anyways try my save file before that scene.

3.60 star(s) 40 Votes