Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
Ok so in the beginning I am forced to cheat on my wife it's unavoidable no matter what you do now I'm forced with NTR either willing to see it happen or not willing it still happens
The choice you mention, is whether you want her to join your harem in game terms. One of them allowing her the option to freely go for other man. But seeing as you can't read tags,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So in short, there is no NTR, and as far a dialog and story it wound't make sense.

Oct 13, 2017
Just to clear my anger on the development. This game has 4 great characters, 2 daughters and 2 daughter friends. Although the characters are great this is not a character design based story, e.g compared to Filthy Family the renders are weak to childish. This is (was) mostly a great story game. From my view this was the best story related game (I was banned from this forum for some days for this game - supporting it)

Harem, ntr etc are requested by so many patreons but this story was so far away from this... A middle aged man, looking for love etc, finding this taboo ""love" bla bla bla

If the dev want to satisfy some of his patreons, he can make another game, take a break and return on this, but keep the romance, hesitance, on this. Or probably have a vote on the wife sharing or the dwarf/ lolly root. Remember Big Brother and the results of the ntr root

I'm sure we will get 95% votes on "just remove them from the game" vote

PS: Please be safe. Wear a mask

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Just to clear my anger on the development. This game has 4 great characters, 2 daughters and 2 daughter friends. Although the characters are great this is not a character design based story, e.g compared to Filthy Family the renders are weak to childish. This is (was) mostly a great story game. From my view this was the best story related game (I was banned from this forum for some days for this game - supporting it)

Harem, ntr etc are requested by so many patreons but this story was so far away from this... A middle aged man, looking for love etc, finding this taboo ""love" bla bla bla

If the dev want to satisfy some of his patreons, he can make another game, take a break and return on this, but keep the romance, hesitance, on this. Or probably have a vote on the wife sharing or the dwarf/ lolly root. Remember Big Brother and the results of the ntr root

I'm sure we will get 95% votes on "just remove them from the game" vote

PS: Please be safe. Wear a mask
This game has always been a harem focused game, I'm pretty sure the dev have even said it. There is no NTR, the dev has also said that. The closest thing to NTR this game will ever have is Sandra and the sister character doing things with other guys, who the MC literally told them to do it with, and even if/when that happens, it'll be a small part of the game.

If the developer actually took peoples requests, he'd remove Sandra from the game. That is literally the only character people seem to dislike, but since he doesn't do that, she stays in and her route is actually expanding.

I don't consider this a romance game either, its a comical harem game about a guy who uses way too many dad jokes. Sure, it has romance, but it isn't the main thing the game is about. Some girls have more romantic routes, some girls are horndogs and some girls are corrupted etc.

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
This game has always been a harem focused game, I'm pretty sure the dev have even said it. There is no NTR, the dev has also said that. The closest thing to NTR this game will ever have is Sandra and the sister character doing things with other guys, who the MC literally told them to do it with, and even if/when that happens, it'll be a small part of the game.

If the developer actually took peoples requests, he'd remove Sandra from the game. That is literally the only character people seem to dislike, but since he doesn't do that, she stays in and her route is actually expanding.

I don't consider this a romance game either, its a comical harem game about a guy who uses way too many dad jokes. Sure, it has romance, but it isn't the main thing the game is about. Some girls have more romantic routes, some girls are horndogs and some girls are corrupted etc.
also non of it is ntr, just open relationship....and yeah since the beginning it was a harem game.

Reactions: Yiannis Vergos

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Idk about 'NTR', I for one can not wait for the swinging scene with the lovely black couple. Kyle is an absolute bro and lets you feel up his hot wife Marie, wouldn't mind letting him take a ride on lovely ol' Sandra. Also swinging is something many couples try down the line to spice up their sex life so it fits with the 'midlife crisis' theme.

Even hotter would be making a willing cuckold out of the sister's husband. Then there's the possibility of knocking up Sarah, that hot redhead minx. Tracy is so sweet though, want more content with her! I love this game :love:

alfeatcat

Sep 20, 2018
Too much meat?
Ah, too each their kink, I guess.
Take a look at Amanda, she is only 21, but her tits are hanging like those of a 40-year-old and then her horse's ass. She definitely comes after her mother Sandra.
If I wanted something like that, I wouldn't have thrown my wife (50+) out of the house.
I prefer to enjoy slim women. So it would be nice to have a path that I can only have a relationship with Christine. I'm not into Rubens women.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Take a look at Amanda, she is only 21, but her tits are hanging like those of a 40-year-old and then her horse's ass. She definitely comes after her mother Sandra.
If I wanted something like that, I wouldn't have thrown my wife (50+) out of the house.
I prefer to enjoy slim women. So it would be nice to have a path that I can only have a relationship with Christine. I'm not into Rubens women.
While I do sympathize with Voltaire's beliefs, in the form of the bon mot by E.B. Hall at least, I'd rather you kept your sentiments to yourself. (Which really is me being polite about having been remembered how bile tastes in my mouth, but I digress...)

Amanda is shown to be a grown woman by age and body. While it's true that aging is the most common cause for breast ptosis, neither age range nor impact are clearly defined. Amanda's breasts 'hanging' is more about size than anything else. Most people nowadays equate women to BBW. The however lies somewhere between that and the look of Amanda's body, which's best described as being on the lean side of the norm.

If in fact you did separate from your wife because of her aging looks, I am deeply sorry for her having wasted her time on your shallow self. May she still find true happiness!

alfeatcat

Sep 20, 2018
While I do sympathize with Voltaire's beliefs, in the form of the bon mot by E.B. Hall at least, I'd rather you kept your sentiments to yourself. (Which really is me being polite about having been remembered how bile tastes in my mouth, but I digress...)

Amanda is shown to be a grown woman by age and body. While it's true that aging is the most common cause for breast ptosis, neither age range nor impact are clearly defined. Amanda's breasts 'hanging' is more about size than anything else. Most people nowadays equate women to BBW. The however lies somewhere between that and the look of Amanda's body, which's best described as being on the lean side of the norm.

If in fact you did separate from your wife because of her aging looks, I am deeply sorry for her having wasted her time on your shallow self. May she still find true happiness!
Don't play the moral apostle! You don't know me or my life!

The story is interesting.
Only I find it strange that I can choose whether I think the daughters are sexy or just want to be friends and then I have no choice.
Christine only
or just Amanda
or neither of them, but Jennifer or Sarah

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Then this game is not for you. This is a harem game where the MC fucks all the girls not one of the girls. Move onto something more to your liking.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
If you don't want commentary on your life choices, I suggest you don't use your life choices as basis for arguments on a public discussion forum on the internet.
But if I can't do that, how the fuck will I be able to judge those I deem lesser than me? Isn't that the whole point of a public discussion forum on the internet anyway?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
anyone can share a spoiler screenshot of the futa/trans please?
One shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, but seeing as the eyes are windows to the soul...
Also, do as Krynh suggested and play the game. It's a fun ride. (Now time to remember what this city was built on...) :cool:

Pulse12

Sep 7, 2018
One shouldn't judge a book by it's cover, but seeing as the eyes are windows to the soul...
Also, do as Krynh suggested and play the game. It's a fun ride. (Now time to remember what this city was built on...) :cool:
I've been playing since yesterday it's amazing. Sarah teasing has me going crazy.

PS. thanks for the screens, looks good.

Reactions: Hordragg
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes