Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
In general those scenes will be skipped. In this particular instance you'll miss the one scene and depending on the follow-up choice presented therein some lines of dialogue later on. Opting to 'tell her nothing' will not bar you from any other content that is currently implemented.
Is that so? I would have expected several of the (really hot) scenes with Sandra and Sarah after that point to depend on making the right choice.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Is that so? I would have expected several of the (really hot) scenes with Sandra and Sarah after that point to depend on making the right choice.
Surprisingly, yes. Most of the following scenes just depend on romancing Sandra and Sarah. For some it's only one or the other, like the scene in the latest update for instance. As long as you're romancing Sarah you will be presented with the choice to "Take her over to Sandra secretly (properly leading Sandra down the path towards threesome)".

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I have downloaded the uncompressed 3.3 GB version of the game and still getting the below traceback. Apart from playing the game from the beginning is there anything else I can do to avoid it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix
Just start over.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A bit of both probably, will certainly miss out on content involving wife(of course), but the plan is to offer other options instead when it makes sense. Mostly it depends on who is initiating the scene, if the MC is, then it's easy for him to decide to just go visit someone else, but let's say hypothetically the wife is aiming to surprise him with a spicy scene, then that will be one you just flat miss out on.

A lot of how I plan to approach that will be on display when the MC decides to go visit Angela, you will get to see first hand how I plan to approach content that is likely blocked for certain paths or have various different routes that scene can take. Version .21 is when he plans to visit, so after that version goes live I will welcome any feedback/criticism for how it's handled.

RChandler

Dec 1, 2019
Just want to jump in here and say I really appreciate a story based game that doesn't require a ton of having to figure out the exact steps to level up hearts, stars, etc. to progress the game. I haven't played through as far as many here, but I really appreciate the focus on story (and also appreciate not having every woman have size FFFFF breasts, LOL)

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 264, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 268, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
Also:
While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
This VN continues to improve with each update(y).
The character models and environments look good.
One thing that could use some improvement is the lightning effects.
But in the last few updates there has been some progress in that area too.

Still the best thing to me about this VN is the writing as even the jokes are funny.
All the characters feel very different and the MC has a unique mind of his own.
Not too long ago I thought a couple of characters were getting the short end of the stick.
But the Dev made it all work out somehow and my girl Amanda has plenty of action now;).
All that being said it's a great VN and looking forward to more.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So who is the 'unpopular' girl the changelog talked about? Because I like all three who got scenes...

Heavy Sleeper

May 10, 2020
So who is the 'unpopular' girl the changelog talked about? Because I like all three who got scenes...
I think he spoke in general as some of those characters are talked about in terms on dislike or dissatisfaction. But it's kinda the bag that comes with multiple girls that satisfy variety of different tastes, as not every girl will appeal to everyone playing. I know my update was a bit shorter because of that, but I really like what I got.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
If you are talking about the changelog in the OP, that's for v18 (previous update, not the latest one), and that was referring, i assume, to Tracy, the trans character.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If you are talking about the changelog in the OP, that's for v18 (previous update, not the latest one), and that was referring, i assume, to Tracy, the trans character.
Ah, my bad. I just looked at the top changelog because I assumed that it was the current version. I'll make sure next time.

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
That was regarding previous update about Tracy. She is not so much "unpopular" but more in terms it applies to ppl of "specific taste"

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
Also:
While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?
try loading a save file adjacent to it. Usually this occurs when u use mod, or that specific scene may be modified etc etc

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes