Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
from a couple of download sources always ends up with a corrupt or damaged archive.
Just on the off chance, make sure you're using the latest winrar/7zip.

Out-of-date versions can have issues when the archive in question was made using a more recent than/latest version.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Every time we try to unzip the download on that one it stops and says corrupt something or another. I'll ask in that thread, thanks!
Just on the off chance, make sure you're using the latest winrar/7zip.

Out-of-date versions can have issues when the archive in question was made using a more recent than/latest version.
I would say that this is actually the most likely reason, not an off chance.
Also, your antivirus could interfere. Windows Defender quarantines files silently and is prone to false positives, especially for indie game platforms.

RChandler

Dec 1, 2019
That was it, I was testing a new high end file manager for a review, and for some reason this archive is the only one I've run into it had a problem with. Use WinZip and it worked fine.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I'm torn between wanting to do more with Tracy, having some more sex with Hailey or another blindfold the wife and have Amanda join in session.

Last edited:
Reactions: Master of Puppets

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I'm torn between wanting to do more with Tracy, having some more sex with Hailey or another blindfold the wife and have Amanda join in session.
Why not all of the above?

If Nefastus was to add in the swinging session with the wife's business partner and her husband I would be a very happy pervert.

Reactions: fbass and Hordragg

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Why not all of the above?

If Nefastus was to add in the swinging session with the wife's business partner and her husband I would be a very happy pervert.
Well I meant for the next update :). No swinging for me though

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well I meant for the next update :). No swinging for me though
Yes for the next update and I am sure that Nefastus would make the swinging optional. I am sure that I am alone in wanting to see Sandra get spit roasted and DPed so hard she can't walk afterwards.

Reactions: fbass

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
What swinging?
Depending on the player's reaction when the MC meets Sandra's business partner and BP's husband there is a possibility that they could have a sharing/swinging option later (as in it isn't in the game yet). I am sure that it will be completely optional just as much of the sex has been optional.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yes for the next update and I am sure that Nefastus would make the swinging optional. I am sure that I am alone in wanting to see Sandra get spit roasted and DPed so hard she can't walk afterwards.
Personally I don't like threesomes unless I'm into both of the other people, so Kyle is out of the question, but if it was someone like Tracy that sounds really hot.

Reactions: Krynh

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Personally I don't like threesomes unless I'm into both of the other people, so Kyle is out of the question, but if it was someone like Tracy that sounds really hot.
I am fine with both but I don't think Tracy is ready for a threesome with Sandra. Maybe with her aunt Erica though.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Depending on the player's reaction when the MC meets Sandra's business partner and BP's husband there is a possibility that they could have a sharing/swinging option later (as in it isn't in the game yet). I am sure that it will be completely optional just as much of the sex has been optional.
I see swinging / swapping where you exchange partners, and sharing where you partner has sex with someone else with your knowledge / permission (you could also be involved with them in a threesome)
Personally, I like swinging (if done correctly) but am not a fan of sharing (unless it is someone else who is doing the sharing), but maybe this game will be different as there is no LI cheating / NTR

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I see swinging / swapping where you exchange partners, and sharing where you partner has sex with someone else with your knowledge / permission (you could also be involved with them in a threesome)
Personally, I like swinging (if done correctly) but am not a fan of sharing (unless it is someone else who is doing the sharing), but maybe this game will be different as there is no LI cheating / NTR
Yeah, if this was going to have planned NTR or LI cheating I would lock it down and order chastity belts for everyone. But as this would be "mutual funtime" for everyone I can get behind it. I like the idea of the MC and Kyle fucking Sandra in a hard double penetration sex scene as a metaphor for all of her walls and inhibitions falling away.

But I would also never want anyone to feel like they are required to play content they are uncomfortable about so it should be optional.

Reactions: ShadowThrone

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I am fine with both but I don't think Tracy is ready for a threesome with Sandra. Maybe with her aunt Erica though.
Well I said someone like her, I don't know if Tracy herself has a big enough dick to properly fuck Sandra senseless. Maybe one of the pros that Erica mentioned would work though; also as someone he hasn't previously been fucking, that might make things a bit smoother when suggesting the idea to her.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well I said someone like her, I don't know if Tracy herself has a big enough dick to properly fuck Sandra senseless. Maybe one of the pros that Erica mentioned would work though; also as someone he hasn't previously been fucking, that might make things a bit smoother when suggesting the idea to her.
True, true. You are right. Maybe Erica can get the MC in touch with one or two professionals to fuck Sandra senseless. Though I feel like I am imagining this game or the MC being far more depraved than he actually is... I mean, IIRC, he's only had anal sex with Tracy. Everyone else it's been vaginal... So fairly vanilla compared to my wishlist. :ROFLMAO:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hey guys, can we refuse the swinging thing? I mean refuse to share your girls.
There is no sharing or swinging in the game, any future sharing or swinging would be optional. The search function is your friend, please use that next time. It has been discussed before that no girls will be shared and Sandra swinging would be optional only. ;)

elfsaga123

Apr 23, 2020
There is no sharing or swinging in the game, any future sharing or swinging would be optional. The search function is your friend, please use that next time. It has been discussed before that no girls will be shared and Sandra swinging would be optional only. ;)
Sorry, im new at f95zone xD

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes