Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Hi guys. His has no netorare right?

And is there a harem route?
As the guys and gals over at the other thread were saying, no there is not NTR. There are variables in place for possible threesomes and sharing with the wife if on the romance route but no actual content as of now. The variables were introduced with update 15 and are set depending on the answer to the following question:
"Hmm. Good question. Well how would you feel about me being with someone else, another man I mean, I think you would be okay with a woman?"

Does this game even have a black woman or 'interracial' in this game refers to a white man having sex with a brunette woman?
The one interracial scene at the moment is also the one warranting the gay tag. It's the quite hard to reach punishment Michele is administering to Jennifer's abusive father. But I'd say that most here are hoping for a nice scene with this couple:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
That was regarding previous update about Tracy. She is not so much "unpopular" but more in terms it applies to ppl of "specific taste"
You can skip her though, so I don't get what the big deal is. She's not for me, but I'm not gonna begrudge a portion of the update going towards fleshing her out some more, even if that means there's less content on the Non-trans route.

Jan 3, 2020
As the guys and gals over at the other thread were saying, no there is not NTR. There are variables in place for possible threesomes and sharing with the wife if on the romance route but no actual content as of now. The variables were introduced with update 15 and are set depending on the answer to the following question:

The one interracial scene at the moment is also the one warranting the gay tag. It's the quite hard to reach punishment Michele is administering to Jennifer's abusive father. But I'd say that most here are hoping for a nice scene with this couple:
So you mean there are interracial scenes, but are they sex scenes between two men?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I have downloaded the uncompressed 3.3 GB version of the game and still getting the below traceback. Apart from playing the game from the beginning is there anything else I can do to avoid it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix
The problem is not with the current version, but with the previous compressed one you played before and created game saves there. Those save files are now incompatible with the Ren'Py version of the new releases.

You can now:
  • use a save file from before the ones you made with the previous compressed version (if you have any) and play through the content of the previous version again
    or
  • start the game from the beginning
    or
  • upgrade Ren'Py of the current version and continue where you left off.

More info here

Reactions: Meushi and Hordragg

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
So you mean there are interracial scenes, but are they sex scenes between two men?
So far that is TECHNICALY the only interracial scene in the game. There seems to be a set up for more (interracial) scenes with the MC and one or more ladies that might include threesomes. Of course, there ARE scenes between the MC and a SOULESS GINGER (is that redundant?), so they MIGHT be called interracial. :)

Just a thought.

P.S. As I am a (Souless) Ginger I don't want to see any complaints about this. :)

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Come to think of it, Hailey's father hasn't been show yet, so as far as I know it's still unclear if her darker complexion is due to tanning or him having dark skin (see previous discussion).

But other than that, yes, the undisputed interracial scene is of a black man dicking a white man.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Appreciate the sentiment, but I am pretty self absorbed so no need to worry about me losing heart due to criticism lmao. Glad the improvement has been noticed though, try to watch tutorials and learn more each month.
Yo, Nefastus. I decided a while ago to write down my thoughts on the use of trans characters in VN games and basically make a guide for all those curious about it, I ended up giving your game a pretty glowing review in it. Check it out if you're interested. https://f95zone.to/threads/vn-trans-games-done-right.55597/#post-3740681

RChandler

Dec 1, 2019
Perhaps off topic for this thread but I thought people here may be able to answer this: I really like this game, I appreciate the tone and the women looking more "normal" (vs. many where every woman is a triple G bra size) - my wife asked is there a similar game where the main character is a woman?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Reactions: Krynh

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Every time we try to unzip the download on that one it stops and says corrupt something or another. I'll ask in that thread, thanks!
Go to the "latest updates" page and choose filters that you want. Here is a link with Female protagonist and incest as the filters:

https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=30,392

Unfortunately Midlife Crisis is rather unique. Most games are about a late teens/early 20's male with a horse dick trying to fuck his mom and sisters. A Middle aged man is unusual for a protagonist. I don't think there are many with a female in the same age range. Good luck!

Reactions: RChandler

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
docdaddy be aware though that A wife and A mother is an extremely slow burn and the time between updates is quite significant. Too many diverging paths makes each update not as long. Not much in the way of incest in it yet

Last edited:
Reactions: fbass

RChandler

Dec 1, 2019
docdaddy be aware though that A wife and A mother is an extremely slow burn and the time between updates is quite significant. Too many diverging paths makes each update not as long. Not much in the way of incest in it yet
Thanks. Incest is not high on the list for us. Just can't figure out why the download (AWAM-0095-pc.rar) from a couple of download sources always ends up with a corrupt or damaged archive.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Thanks. Incest is not high on the list for us. Just can't figure out why the download (AWAM-0095-pc.rar) from a couple of download sources always ends up with a corrupt or damaged archive.
Your wife plays these games as well?!!:oops: You lucky bas ... I've been barking up that tree for years, but my wife says pixels don't do it for her, has to be real.

RChandler

Dec 1, 2019
Your wife plays these games as well?!!:oops: You lucky bas ... I've been barking up that tree for years, but my wife says pixels don't do it for her, has to be real.
It has to be a game that is a bit more mature and complex in story (though not super complex, we know what these are! LOL) than the standard woman with GGG boobs and you have to figure out exactly what dress she has to be wearing and a bunch of trivial crap you have to do to unlock certain actions, etc. Midlife crisis is interesting in that, yeah, lots of hot sex, but the women are more diverse and "real" and the story is actually pretty good. My wife plays with me on this one, and she tells me the choices to make in the interactions with the wife in the game. And yeah, I am lucky. ;)

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes