Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's all about using rhymes or mnemonics (and yes, Johnny is a perfectly fine name for a male protag):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:LOL: I'm totally self absorbed so all the mc's I can name have my name. Luckily most posters say "mc" rather than their default name
But when it comes to the li's it seems alot keep the default which I had only seen for like less than a minute when I was changing to fit my whims lmao

Reactions: MrFriendly

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
:LOL: I'm totally self absorbed so all the mc's I can name have my name. Luckily most posters say "mc" rather than their default name
But when it comes to the li's it seems alot keep the default which I had only seen for like less than a minute when I was changing to fit my whims lmao
Tried it. But Spfjolietjake doesn't easily roll of the tongue and was more of a distraction… kind of a mood killer, really. :p

Referencing to LIs by name is merely a courtesy extended to the folks unwilling to unren/unrpa/unrpyc the game's files and using their 'real' names. How much easier life would be if everyone was using d1_name or just c instead of calling her 'Christine' all the time. I mean, take s_name (or as I affectionately call her s – pun intended) for instance: I totally forgot that girl even had a last name… let alone what it was. But seeing as it's only mentioned once throughout the whole game, I don't feel that bad about it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Tried it. But Spfjolietjake doesn't easily roll of the tongue and was more of a distraction… kind of a mood killer, really. :p

Referencing to LIs by name is merely a courtesy extended to the folks unwilling to unren/unrpa/unrpyc the game's files and using their 'real' names. How much easier life would be if everyone was using d1_name or just c instead of calling her 'Christine' all the time. I mean, take s_name (or as I affectionately call her s – pun intended) for instance: I totally forgot that girl even had a last name… let alone what it was. But seeing as it's only mentioned once throughout the whole game, I don't feel that bad about it.
You lost me when you mentioned unren lmao. But I meant my given name not username, cause correct it would be a crazy distraction and make the npc look loony or loonier depending on the case. Thank you for the laughs:)

Reactions: Hordragg

Ghostredneck

May 26, 2020

Quick update on Version .21 progress
Well it's near the middle of...my screwed up monthly development cycle anyway, so time for a quick update. Working hard on version .21, it's going to include a few scenes I think are VERY good. There will also be one scene that I will warn you to save before, this scene is both pretty long and will involve multiple paths. This one scene is looking to be nearly the same number of renders as a usual update pushing this months render count through the roof(didn't want to do a one scene update), which is why I have been so quiet online lately, it is a TON of work this month. Hopefully all of the paths get completed in a reasonable time, but if I have to postpone a path or some such(not planning to but don't want to over promise), there will still be a full sized update.
Still no word on the date though, it seems like every time I mention a date I shoot myself in the foot. When I have a MUCH better handle on when it will be released, I will announce a release date. I think going forward I will likely only announce a firm release date a few days before the actual release, just to save myself the embarrassment of missing yet another date.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Thanks for sharing the news Ghostredneck.

I usually only give MC's my name if you can't see their face, although I might stop doing that now. I loaded a game I hadn't played since march and was slightly disconcerting having them say my name

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
Thanks for sharing the news Ghostredneck.

I usually only give MC's my name if you can't see their face, although I might stop doing that now. I loaded a game I hadn't played since march and was slightly disconcerting having them say my name
I second that, which was why I started naming all my alternate reality fuck machines as "Baka". One name fit all, pity never faced a game which where only female protagonist oriented, I wonder how it would have turned out...... okay, that would put me in a pickle.... Still not comfortable have a bloke saying out my virtual name while shooting his jizz in/out/around/where ever the fuck me. I wonder what name should I use for a female protag then?

• Haha
Reactions: Stonethrower

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
There's Bad Memories and Heavy Five which let you play a fem protag
Chose the male counterpart in BM :p. Pity BM got no straight scenes for the female protagonist, I don't know about H5 though, perhaps will play that after I finish my backlog.
Edit: I have decided to name all my future female protagonists (if there is a choice) as "sexy Clefairy ". mmmm

Last edited:

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

The next update will be HUGE. 5729 images plus 18 animations. That's right, there will be ONE scene that includes ALL the new material so we can see the MC eat a Chocolate Chip Cookie from ALL possible angles. :) I personally think the best part will be the angle that let's us look up the MC's NOSE (but I'm weird that way). :whistle:

-End of FAKE news-

Sorry, I'm getting impatient for the next installment of Sexy Fun.. Er, I meant Midlife Crisis. :)

Just a thought.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

The next update will be HUGE. 5729 images plus 18 animations. That's right, there will be ONE scene that includes ALL the new material so we can see the MC eat a Chocolate Chip Cookie from ALL possible angles. :) I personally think the best part will be the angle that let's us look up the MC's NOSE (but I'm weird that way). :whistle:

-End of FAKE news-

Sorry, I'm getting impatient for the next installment of Sexy Fun.. Er, I meant Midlife Crisis. :)

Just a thought.
Pffrt! Brake. Faking. News!

Who do you think would believe such nonsense? This is insane. There obviously won't be any cookies to be eaten. Not while the invisible space hamster pillages every bakery, factory and store to hoard and guard them. Get your facts straight. As far as we know there might be even more hamsters out there. Warn the people, man! And stop making everyone and their mum randy with all these talks about nose-shots. Gawd, now I need a bunch of cold showers… :oops:

(Disclaimer: This' all in good fun. Reference links for the curious uninitiated: 1, 2)

P.S.: The hype is real!

Reactions: Shiva0067

Conklingc

Jan 21, 2020
Got this today:

So I am getting into the home stretch, but before I lose myself in the spiral of too much caffeine and then not enough caffeine, just wanted to give a quick update since I am notoriously bad at staying in touch especially when I really dive into the work.
No release date yet. I've finally learned my lesson on those and when I announce the release date it will be firm. No more missing it because x happened or whatever. However, I am getting much closer to announcing a firm date/time.
I am trying out a new idea I had to make it so it's easier to see all the paths but actually still choose the meaningful decisions that impact the story. Let me know how you like it once you play it. Hopefully less save scumming or rollbacks needed in the future. If it is well recieved I plan on putting an option in the settings to turn that feature on/off in the rewrite, so those of you who enjoy playing around and messing with paths each new play through aren't tempted to click the easy button, but the option is available for people like me who spend hours rolling back in games to see that one piece of dialogue they may have missed.
Usual updates have between 300-400 renders and it takes me most of the month to get it done. This update is approaching 900-1000 renders because there is one VERY large scene in it that is about the size of a full months update. I didn't want to have that scene be it's own update, it's not like the party scene where there were all the main girls except the wife were there. It meant if you aren't interested in certain paths, it may have been a useless update. Instead of that, I figured I would take a slightly extended month(nothing new there lol), hammer out an absolute boatload of work, and include it in with an almost otherwise full update.
All that being said...don't expect this crap every month lmao. I've loved working on this update so it feels less like work(some scenes REALLY didn't feel like work haha), but I also kind of forgot what the sun looks like. Then when I went to check it out, I remembered. It's bright and it sucks.
Those of you like me who enjoy all paths in games like this, well this update is...and I don't use this term lightly...a doosie.

Vhaerun

Writer/Developer
Game Developer
Jul 3, 2020
Got this today:

Thank you for this. I'm getting so amped for this release, whatever it is.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes