lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Version 0.20 in Mac, please!
I want to know the rest of this exciting game :rolleyes:
OK, first know that I've never owned a mac and know nothing about how they work, however, on a different game (BaD I think it was) an update was provided that was mac only but worked for PC if the file was placed in the old folder.

What I suggest you do is make a copy of v0.18 then download the v0.20 and place it in the copied v.0.18 folder. If it works then you can play the recent updates, if not then you can delete it, no harm, no foul.

EDIT - what Krynh said, it's an actual set of step by step instructions that is more helpful than what I told you to do

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Instructions by WBWB

Duplicate your previous version Mac app and rename it MidLifeCrisis-0.20-mac
Download the PC version (actual or compressed) and unzip it
Drill down into the PC version's Renpy folders until you find the folder named "game". Copy the "game" folder.
Right-click the MidLifeCrisis-0.20-mac app icon and choose "Show Package Contents"
Drill down into Contents / Resources / autorun
If you're in the right place then you'll see a "game" folder there. Trash it.
Paste the "game" folder that you had copied from the PC version
Launch the MidLifeCrisis-0.20-mac app and enjoy

This technique should work for any Renpy game.

Xian Pu

Aug 21, 2018
Instructions by WBWB

Duplicate your previous version Mac app and rename it MidLifeCrisis-0.20-mac
Download the PC version (actual or compressed) and unzip it
Drill down into the PC version's Renpy folders until you find the folder named "game". Copy the "game" folder.
Right-click the MidLifeCrisis-0.20-mac app icon and choose "Show Package Contents"
Drill down into Contents / Resources / autorun
If you're in the right place then you'll see a "game" folder there. Trash it.
Paste the "game" folder that you had copied from the PC version
Launch the MidLifeCrisis-0.20-mac app and enjoy

This technique should work for any Renpy game.
Whaooou! Great the method! Thank you very much, you are my hero!(y)(y)(y)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Do not wreck! Eyes on the road. Seriously hours will not kill or hurt any whiny troll babies (unfortunately about the hurt cause that could build character). Thanks for this wonderful vn experience
I don't know, some of these WTB™ sounds like they will get physically damaged if the updates isn't released on time....

But yes, keep your eyes on the road! :)

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Interesting thing is its less teeing the wife up for sharing but swapping. Your gonna bang another mans wife whilst he bangs yours... im more ok with that than her sleeping in general with other guys. I took the path where ive accepted this aspect of her nature in my playthrough and its only fair given im banging practically everything in sight including within the household of all places lol.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes