ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Rock might have an idea who the father is.
more than sure that he already knows exactly WHO the father of Sarah's child is. just watch the reaction of the Father immediately after the announcement of the news that Sarah is pregnant. the poor Father's eyes dimmed. he apparently had a small stroke (50 years is no joke) from such news, like a sudden blow from around the corner in a dark alley. if Rock isn't completely blind, he definitely put two and two together and got four.

the only thing left to do is to prove to the Father that he has not only a stone penis but also steel balls - that is, to admit to Rock that it was he who knocked Sarah down.

I sincerely hope that in the new update, something will click in Father's head as it should and he will understand that he must confess.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
that it hasn't actually been that long since Sarah got pregnant.
pregnancy is, as one person said, one careless movement, and you are a father. when you're lucky, you hit the bull's-eye with the first bullet without aiming. I hope I was more than transparent =)

and, as I said above, it is "politically advantageous" to recognize Sarah's child as Father's child. The father is still a businessman, which means he must be able to go into politics as part of management. you know, "The father is not the one who gave birth, but the one who raised". and even if Sarah's child is genetically alien to the Father, then there will be nothing terrible in that. he will be brought up in the spirit of the family and he will be no different from the rest of the children of the harem girls.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MidlifeCrisis-0.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Midlife Crisis [v0.30] [Nefastus Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,64 GB / 1,31 GB - MidLifeCrisis-0.30-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,61 GB / 1,27 GB - MidLifeCrisis-0.30-mac-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Upd: 98,5 MB / 36,9 MB - MidLifeCrisis-0.30-update-crunched.7z
= ~28,2% of the original size, image quality 80%

Download (PC*/Mac/Update): - -
(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Midlife Crisis v0.30.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
this happens if you choose not to rehearse. you cannot ignore and must rollback or quit
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'hn30v'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "version30.rpyc", line 138, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'hn30v'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1609
MidLifeCrisis 0.30
Fri Sep  2 01:20:02 2022

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Short as always and looking for more as always. Would propably say that even if the update would be longer than the update period.

Wife was over the top as always and it seems she will accept our escapade with our young other lovers in the next update or two.
Justine scene was nice. Jennifer, Amanda and Christine was as always and I can't wait to see Angela and Haily again and to see what kind of mischief Haily have done again.

Also Rocks know for certain who the father of Sandra's child will be. So I assume, if you don't want to get to know another side of Rock and Michelle, you should keep her happy.:D

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Hey guys,
Here is the incest patch.
Install guide : extract the file in the main folder (where the game exe is). Click yes for overwrite
This is a universal patch and it works in the future updates to
hi gigan
It seems the ipatch is interfering with the wt/gallery mod. Could you check it once again to make sure the patch is compatible? thanks

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
OK... not my proudest question, but my curiosity is killing me! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Is Amanda (oldest daughter) a virgin???
Not that is a problem... i just don't remember it EVER being mentioned in the game :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes