Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
He posted a wee bit of an update yesterday on Discord, and he states he is still working hard.
Also, we talked about this a bit on Discord, when someone says "busting ass" what does that mean to you? I thought it was prison terminology for... well... not good things.

View attachment 2012873
well I guess "not good things" depends on who'ss ass is busted :p, so the game is delayed because he's been playing with Tracy???
I used to have the same definition of Busting ass as CircaAD, but consider that scrapped!! now I have a new one lol :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: isotope and CircaAD

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Why don't models have fine motor skills?
why do they hold a spoon and other small objects as children hold them, not with fingers, but with all fingers like claws?
Is this a flaw in the frame modeling program itself, or is it the inexperience of the frame creator?
I want to understand the issue.
screenshot0021.png
here in this frame I see Christina, she is holding the phone like a claw.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and in this frame, there are no problems with operating with individual fingers, although, by the way, here the frame itself is not very complicated.
anyway, what's the deal here? Why is there a problem with finger operation on more or less complex shots? Is this a limitation of the frame modeler?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Why don't models have fine motor skills?
why do they hold a spoon and other small objects as children hold them, not with fingers, but with all fingers like claws?
Is this a flaw in the frame modeling program itself, or is it the inexperience of the frame creator?
I want to understand the issue.
View attachment 2014027
here in this frame I see Christina, she is holding the phone like a claw.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and in this frame, there are no problems with operating with individual fingers, although, by the way, here the frame itself is not very complicated.
anyway, what's the deal here? Why is there a problem with finger operation on more or less complex shots? Is this a limitation of the frame modeler?
It's usually a matter of time management. Most props have basic poses they come with at best and many come with none, you're lucky if it even attaches to the hand correctly half the time. So, a developer has to pose each finger manually. So, the question comes up if it is worth it or not. If the hand in the center of the frame, then it usually is, but if it is a wide shot then it doesn't matter usually because something else was taking up the time.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I think a typo here or there isn't worth nitpicking - compared to others, Nef shows a solid grasp for grammar and spelling.
I will disagree slightly. I don't mind the typos as much as in other games with generic writing, since what he writes is amazing, it is funny where it wants to be, sex scenes are actually erotic and well written and not technical instructions, and so forth - but there is indeed a spelling or grammar error in every other line. There are worse offenders out there, but that part really isn't that good. It may add to the charm (also with the less-than-ideal lighting and so forth) of not being a stale overproduced game like, say, Sunshine Love, but I would agree that some proof reading wouldn't hurt.

Reactions: Ruffuss

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
ahem! Are there EXACTLY no syntax errors here?
View attachment 2014064
is it D here? maybe T? =)
//until her feeD//
A suggestion
Label these posts as Bug reports, and drop these images into spoilers, that way if Nef or one his helpers can find them easily without them taking up so much space on the thread, this post for example isn't really a discussion topic, typos happen, there is nothing to talk about unless your intent is to mock him.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
unless your intent is to mock him.
not. i do not intent to mock anyone. although i can slightly giggle about errors which do not very disturb me. sugaring the bitter pill, threat with humour - yes, but not mock.
sorry if i looks mock, because mocking is a evil do.

... or i am self evil by my nature but not know about it and from here i do not see evil which produce. sorry.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
...sugaring the bitter pill, threat with humour - yes, but not mock.
sorry if i looks mock, because mocking is a evil do.

... or i am self evil by my nature but not know about it and from here i do not see evil which produce. sorry.
No, you're not evil.
But you're constantly dragging screens into the thread and nitpick about every detail possible etc. is annoying af. There i said it. :sneaky::oops:

If you want to help, then send him a PM with the stuff that puts you off the game, but picking in public. No No No.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
BUGREPORT

party with Angela and Jeremi
//Me: Sex and card machine
Amanda: Someone certainly must have installed an ego upgrade//
W... WAT??? Amanda is home!!! =)

//
a "Someone certainly must have installed an ego upgrade."
d "Since you have such a smart mouth..how about you plant a big one on [bo_name] there."
//
i think this need not a(Amanda) but w(Wife)

need fix!

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
How stupid was I to agree to work with Rock? I bought a building for him. and Stephanie scolded me for it. and I began to fear something. Have I done something stupid? shouldn't I read an old save and refuse to buy a building for Rock?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
How stupid was I to agree to work with Rock? I bought a building for him. and Stephanie scolded me for it. and I began to fear something. Have I done something stupid? shouldn't I read an old save and refuse to buy a building for Rock?
Rock is a good guy to have on your side. He's a sweet teddy bear that's willing to get his hands dirty if the situation demands it.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I thought the same at first, he seemed to be a mobster, and i didn't wanted to go that route, but out of curiosity i did it nevertheless and all i can say is, i was very wrong, he is a good guy and you'll appreciate the help from him and his partner, when it comes to the "Jennifer Situation".

Go with Rock, it's worth it! (y)

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes