The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Maybe he could try sending the update files to one of his patrons with better upload speeds who can then post the full version
He usually gets heat here, Discord, and on Patreon (by me included), when he states: "I'm uploading, now...". I recommended he doesn't make any statements until that sucker is attached to a MEGA, and ready to go.
But it looks like *biting my tongue* smooth sailing, soon. Nef seems super-eager, and excited about getting this episode out. And I bet we're all excited to play (one-handed).

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
He usually gets heat here, Discord, and on Patreon (by me included), when he states: "I'm uploading, now...". I recommended he doesn't make any statements until that sucker is attached to a MEGA, and ready to go.
But it looks like *biting my tongue* smooth sailing, soon. Nef seems super-eager, and excited about getting this episode out. And I be we're all excited to play (one-handed).
I've meant to say the same, not sure if I ever actually did but it should be the equivalent of the E3 announcement that the upcoming release is available NOW

He generally doesn't have difficulties getting the update patch uploaded, my suggestion was to send that link to a patron with good internet who can then upload the full files for him. I could do that (and the fact that I'd get the update earlier than my patron level allows has nothing to do with my offer :ROFLMAO: )

• Love
Reactions: The Wicked One

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
I've meant to say the same, not sure if I ever actually did but it should be the equivalent of the E3 announcement that the upcoming release is available NOW

He generally doesn't have difficulties getting the update patch uploaded, my suggestion was to send that link to a patron with good internet who can then upload the full files for him. I could do that (and the fact that I'd get the update earlier than my patron level allows has nothing to do with my offer :ROFLMAO: )
Getting early would definitely be a perk. ;)

sasxmjcn

Dec 8, 2020

O GOD NO!!!!! you would replace all the girls with rocky

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
Can you pick and choose who to be with? I like Sandra, Amanda, Stephanie, and Erica... the rest I could do without

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Can you pick and choose who to be with? I like Sandra, Amanda, Stephanie, and Erica... the rest I could do without
You can, though last I checked Christine is bugged and turning her down doesn't set the variable to show you have no interest correctly if you have incest mode on. It can be fixed with the console, I forget what the variable is though.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I like Angela, Pamela, Sandra and Rita
And as I continue you know they're getting sweeter ;)
I'm kinda surprised the MC hasn't sung this song yet (Song: Lou Bega's "Mambo No. 5"). Especially since we do have an Angela, Erica, and Sandra :LOL:. Or sing his own version and slips in a name the other girls don't know :ROFLMAO:.
We have a Mary too (Jennifer's Gymnast Friend), but she's not significant to the story (for now), but we do have a Marie, so good enough :p.

Nefastus make this happen, pretty please :)

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
But I really do not see Christine looking that old
screenshot0002.png
here Сristina is all 35... bad genetics? but then the older sister would have been as terrible as death. but it's nice to have an eye on an older sister.
no. this is exactly what the scene designer screwed up.
chose the wrong model, picked the wrong lighting.
or I don’t understand the author’s secret message that he is trying to say that for strong parents with a healthy complexion, the eldest daughter looks healthy and full of strength, and the youngest, as if she spent her early childhood in Auschwitz, where she severely malnourished?
I'm sorry, but I still don't understand this joke of humor.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
You forgot the best girl Sarah, just so you know, :sneaky:
Sara next to Christina is like a boletus mushroom next to a pale toadstool.

I do not understand how this pale toadstool Christina could make friends with the red-haired Sarah, they are very - no, not very, but VERY different in appearance. in real life, sometimes girls are friends so that if a beautiful girlfriend is pale in order to emphasize the beauty of the beauty herself. but then it turns out that in a pair of Christina-Sarah, it is Sarah who is the alpha? Of course there is an option - money. if Christina always has enough pocket money, then she can even "buy" seniority in such a pair. I'm trying to find a clear explanation of how such a pair could be created. what are their points of contact. Or maybe Sarah is not quite smart?

screenshot0003.png
looking at this picture, the first association is Beavis and Butt-head - Beavis's lower jaw seems to be suppressed in development, and so is Christina's. the second association is an elf (yes, a weird red elf) next to a goblin.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well, to put it blunt:
First I don't know how much work it is to do good rendes on any programs.
Second, well, Nef suck at them. They aren't great, the won't be up for competition with other devs whose strongehold is art.
But, and that is third and last, learn to life with it. It isn't Nef's forte and I guess it won't ever be, but it is not needed. His forte is the written text, the building of the scene, the jokes in it, including the forth wall breaking jokes about how bad a render looks. In my eyes, the quality of the text outweigh the "lacking" graphics.

So either learn to accept that, help him, if he let you or don't.

Last edited:

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Second, well, Nef suck at them. They aren't great, the won't be up for competition with other devs whose strongehold is art.
I think this is only half-true. If you go through the game and cherry-pick the worst renders like that guy seems to be doing, there is indeed some bad stuff. But most of the renders are definitely ok, and some are actually good. Sure, compared to eg Ketzal this probably looks all bad, but compared to the overall offerings on this side, Nev is above average.

His forte is the written text, the building of the scene, the jokes in it, including the forth wall breaking jokes about how bad a render looks. In my eyes, the quality of the text outweigh the "lacking" graphics.
Here we are in full agreement.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
here Сristina is all 35... bad genetics? but then the older sister would have been as terrible as death. but it's nice to have an eye on an older sister.
no. this is exactly what the scene designer screwed up.
chose the wrong model, picked the wrong lighting.
or I don’t understand the author’s secret message that he is trying to say that for strong parents with a healthy complexion, the eldest daughter looks healthy and full of strength, and the youngest, as if she spent her early childhood in Auschwitz, where she severely malnourished?
While I still don't see her as 35, that is a bad render. And as c3p0 said, Nef would probably be the first to agree that it isn't his strong point.

very, but VERY different in appearance. in real life, sometimes girls are friends so that if a beautiful girlfriend is pale in order to emphasize the beauty of the beauty herself. but then it turns out that in a pair of Christina-Sarah, it is Sarah who is the alpha? Of course there is an option - money. if Christina always has enough pocket money, then she can even "buy" seniority in such a pair. I'm trying to find a clear explanation of how such a pair could be created.
Uhm, in real life, people often are friends because they like each other, they have similar vibes, if you will. The teen movie beauty queen with her entourage and similar certainly exist here and there, but for most people friends are the guys and gals we like to hang out with, not those strategically assembled to look good in comparison.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Nef has had issues
But he improves all the time
Lighting has been very unkind at times
But he is getting better with that as well

But when an attractive horny young daughter is getting you and herself off in a public pizza place and the whole scene is hot as FUKK you can overlook a LOT!!!
Pale skin is tough to light without making it sallow, Black hair makes it harder since the mind automatically expects a more tanned complexion, making you associate the pale skin with age or illness, Nef might have been better of making her full Goth with heavier makeup to counterpoint the paleness. Though in those images presented the lighting is way to intense, and way to cold/white, not sure any makeup touches would have helped there. Maybe warming the lighting with rose tones would be a way to improve them

Reactions: ramvivat

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
But when an attractive horny young daughter is getting you and herself off in a public pizza place and the whole scene is hot as FUKK you can overlook a LOT!!!
Or when you have a threesome with your niece and wife....

It is one of the games, I would surely even enough if it was a book and I mean not a picture book.:p
Nef had made me laught a lot with his scene and I'm counting some of his scene to the hottest I've read.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes