The F-Team

Aug 2, 2021
I think that part of the logic behind it is that Jeremy is a cuck regardless of what you picked before. He gets off on it more indirectly even if he was involved the last time. Even in the sharing/swinging scene from before he finishes first and just wanders off watching from the side if he's even still there. Basically, even if you didn't "cuck" him the first time, deep down it's what he wanted you to do. Angela knows this and knows that he will act upset but get off on it. But the reason Sandra acts the way she does is because (no matter what happened the last time) she doesn't know he is a cuck deep down (or that you have already cucked him once depending on your actions before). So, she's just worried and thinking about if Angela is wrong and what that would mean. And not so much thinking about sexual action going on.
That is certainly one explanation. I was wondering though why Nefastus then would offer an explicit cuck option and another non-cuck option during the MC/Jeremy/Sandra/Angela (AND the alternate MC/Jeremy/Angela) scene, just to only follow-up with the cuck route later. I don't mind cucking, I don' really like it, but I do really like the sharing/swinging stuff and was looking forward for more of that. There are so many cuck games out there, but not nearly enough sharing/swinging ones imho.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
That is certainly one explanation. I was wondering though why Nefastus then would offer an explicit cuck option and another non-cuck option during the MC/Jeremy/Sandra/Angela (AND the alternate MC/Jeremy/Angela) scene, just to only follow-up with the cuck route later. I don't mind cucking, I don' really like it, but I do really like the sharing/swinging stuff and was looking forward for more of that. There are so many cuck games out there, but not nearly enough sharing/swinging ones imho.
If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say that the couple Sandra works with will provide the more standard swinging option. I would imagine that Jeremy's place in the story is one that will eventually disappear as Angela and Haily are drawn away from him and probably end up moving closer to, if not just moving in with, the MC. Even when you don't pick to cuck him (swinging with Sandra or sharing Angela) Jeremy's words are still rather weak and cuck-ish, and with the insight Angela give this update it just seems that's who he is. The player has some agency in how the MC treats Jeremy, but not in who he is as a character.

Basically, as it appears to me, the coworkers will fulfill the more straightforward swinging fetish while Jeremy fulfills the cucking fetish. And the ultimate cucking before the end will be stealing Angela and Haily away from him fully.

Could be wrong, that's just how I think it will go.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Whenever I try to start from saved file I get an error & game restarts from beginning. Can't even skip scenes. I don't know whats the problem is.

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Whenever I try to start from saved file I get an error & game restarts from beginning. Can't even skip scenes. I don't know whats the problem is.

The only time of I've had this was as a result of using the gallery mod, have you used it in the past?

For reasons I cannot explain, as I have zero coding knowledge, renpy galleries are tricky to make which is why many devs don't bother with them.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
The only time of I've had this was as a result of using the gallery mod, have you used it in the past?

For reasons I cannot explain, as I have zero coding knowledge, renpy galleries are tricky to make which is why many devs don't bother with them.
Yes I did. Used both WT & Gallery Mod. So you are suggesting I not use the gallery mod?

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018

At a guess, these are save files from v.0.27 (or however the syntax goes). The version uploaded here had been unpacked and had some file names changed, which broke the save system. If you can go back to .26 saves, they should work.

• Angry
Reactions: msleomac

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
At a guess, these are save files from v.0.27 (or however the syntax goes). The version uploaded here had been unpacked and had some file names changed, which broke the save system. If you can go back to .26 saves, they should work.
oh for fucks sakes :mad:. Thanks I'll give it a shot

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I really hope that the subpaths will be fully fleshed out at some point, because I want to do my Jennifer only playthrough.

And maybe other solo paths as well, after that, some specific combination paths as well.

My main playthrough is with every girl anyways, so I won't have to wait for that at the very least.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I really hope that the subpaths will be fully fleshed out at some point, because I want to do my Jennifer only playthrough.

And maybe other solo paths as well, after that, some specific combination paths as well.

My main playthrough is with every girl anyways, so I won't have to wait for that at the very least.
Very, very likely AFTER the harem path is complete

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Very, very likely AFTER the harem path is complete
I would hate to burst anyone's bubble, but I would advise not holding your breath that it will happen completely at all. As much as I love this game and appreciate Nef's work, I doubt that a lot of paths "tagged on later" for only a part of the playerbase (even though I am included) will be sustainable in the long run. I accepted for me that there will only be a harem path, anything beyond will be a pleasant surprise.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes