Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I believe I can find the place again, as well as some previous scenes.
Such as this series on Jennifer not feeling part of the "family", which is not supposed to be a family in this version, making her complaint pretty weird - and then he compares her to a daughter, which is more so.
Is this the place to post them? Or do I need to rejoin the Discord server?
View attachment 1888607
View attachment 1888609
View attachment 1888610
(Note I've never played the non-incest version)
But surely the status of his tenants have nothing to do with the fact that he "adopted" her after he rescued her from her abusive family, she's not a tenant right? She's his new "sugar baby".

Reactions: 6pniu and CircaAD

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
(Note I've never played the non-incest version)
But surely the status of his tenants have nothing to do with the fact that he "adopted" her after he rescued her from her abusive family, she's not a tenant right? She's his new "sugar baby".
As you wish:
A song about Sugar Babies (if not fully in the contextof the game:)) by German Rock´n Roll legend Peter Kraus. A Sunnyboy and really nice guy, may he rock on quite a while longer!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cartageno

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Does anyone know how to install the patch? And if so can you guide me through it? I'm hella confused XD
there's a readme file in the zip with instructions, just unzip it into your Main folder, and click yes when it asks if you want to merge Game folders

qwerty21340

Jun 26, 2022
so what I'm doing is that I'm unzipping the game file, transferring the unzipped patch into the game file, and then unzipping the patch while it is in the game file?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
so what I'm doing is that I'm unzipping the game file, transferring the unzipped patch into the game file, and then unzipping the patch while it is in the game file?
only unzip once,
In the Zip there is a Folder called "Game" drop this into your main MidLifeCrisis folder (the one with MidLifeCrisis.exe), it will tell you there is already a folder in there called "Game" do you wish to merge them? click yes

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Brief update:

So I'll get the update out of the way quickly since that is what I have the hardest time doing. Work has been chugging along at a much better rate than recent memory. This should be a rather decent turnaround between updates finally. Actually for the first time in what feels like ever, I had an entire week where no one called me away for this or that, no obligations came up. Also as a bonus, those of you who suffer through some of my discord rants, car is running strong, plumbing is fixed, and electrician finally showed up so all my outlets work as well....I just realized that doesn't mean crap to anyone who didn't see the discord rants last month, but it does mean that I am in a good spot.

Update over, now as to the teaser image. Everyone's favorite waiter is back this update, and I won't spoil anything except to say he obviously either saw or heard something....shocking. Would love to hear any theories you guys have, specific as possible.

teaser.png

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The waiter is shocked because, little did Nefastus know, he was the one who sabotaged Nefastus' car, plumbing and power outlets. And since those things are now resolved, he can't believe it. In fact, he believes that even less than the fact one of his best customers is banging his...you know. Pretty much everyone.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018

Brief update:

So I'll get the update out of the way quickly since that is what I have the hardest time doing. Work has been chugging along at a much better rate than recent memory. This should be a rather decent turnaround between updates finally. Actually for the first time in what feels like ever, I had an entire week where no one called me away for this or that, no obligations came up. Also as a bonus, those of you who suffer through some of my discord rants, car is running strong, plumbing is fixed, and electrician finally showed up so all my outlets work as well....I just realized that doesn't mean crap to anyone who didn't see the discord rants last month, but it does mean that I am in a good spot.

Update over, now as to the teaser image. Everyone's favorite waiter is back this update, and I won't spoil anything except to say he obviously either saw or heard something....shocking. Would love to hear any theories you guys have, specific as possible.

View attachment 1897795
For Clarity: When he says update here, he actually means status report right? There isn't an update ready to be uploaded yet... right?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
For Clarity: When he says update here, he actually means status report right? There isn't an update ready to be uploaded yet... right?
Yeah updates are info

Content or releases are ... well content.

The site needs to clarify the difference across the whole site. Because it is a touch confusing.

PEACE

Reactions: Repuci

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
The waiter is shocked because he saw the MC sitting alone at a table and came over to take his order, only to hear Christine's and Sarah's voices from under the table calmly discussing the pros and cons of MC's dick.
I think the waiter has got to the stage where he is applying a "Mayonnaise dressing" to their salad

• Haha
Reactions: Ruffuss and CircaAD

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017

Brief update:

View attachment 1897795
Arghhh!!! Is that what she looks like without the cosmetics?????

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD and c3p0

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Hopefully we're getting any Christine SOLO scene at all.
Most interesting girl and she has the least solo content so far. It's always either 1) getting interrupted, or 2) +somebody else around with her. And if we got her for some 1 on 1 time, it's walking around and talking nonsense.

Hagtar

Jan 11, 2019
surely the status of his tenants have nothing to do with the fact that he "adopted" her after he rescued her from her abusive family, she's not a tenant right? She's his new "sugar baby".
Nah, she's someone who needed help, and he helped her. Now he's supporting her for a while because she's too poor to afford her own place, and to keep her close for, well, mutual benefits.

Let's not make this weird, OK? I am using the non-family version for a reason.
The term family can also not be used just about blood.
Yes, but only if you establish that at some point, or clarify what you mean, neither of which happened in this case.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Nah, she's someone who needed help, and he helped her. Now he's supporting her for a while because she's too poor to afford her own place, and to keep her close for, well, mutual benefits.

Yes, but only if you establish that at some point, or clarify what you mean, neither of which happened in this case.
I get what you mean but I'd say a guy fooling around with a dozen different girls at the same time, most of them half his age at best, sounds a wee bit weird to me ;)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

Your wife is part of your family. She is typically not related to you by blood.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes