Hagtar

Jan 11, 2019
I get what you mean but I'd say a guy fooling around with a dozen different girls at the same time, most of them half his age at best, sounds a wee bit weird to me ;)
Technically "only" 9, so far. 10 if you count the trans girl, who sort of doesn't exist in my playthrough.
I had to tell the game to remove her from existence entirely, or it kept insisting that he was totally attracted to her, no matter how often I told it no.

Anyway, I just want to see a guy who maintains multiple loving relationships, where the involved others know and accept, and ideally support, the others. That's the right kind of "weird" for me.
Age differences is OK too, but no family, thank you. Daughter's friend? Sure. Daughter? Nope.

Being A Dik was almost a great way to live out the same sort of scenario, except the guy never talked to any one about the others he was dating, and then in the latest episode, instead of finally informing everyone that he liked mutliple relationships, he decided to keep just one and forced me to choose for him. -_-

Last edited:
Reactions: Tatsuya25

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Technically "only" 9, so far. 10 if you count the trans girl, who sort of doesn't exist in my playthrough.
I had to tell the game to remove her from existence entirely, or it kept insisting that he was totally attracted to her, no matter how often I told it no.

Anyway, I just want to see a guy who maintains multiple loving relationships, where the involved others know and accept, and ideally support, the others. That's the right kind of "weird" for me.
Age differences is OK too, but no family, thank you. Daughter's friend? Sure. Daughter? Nope.

Being A Dik was almost a great way to live out the same sort of scenario, except the guy never talked to any one about the others he was dating, and then in the latest episode, he decided that instead of informing everyone that he liked mutliple relationships, he decided to keep just one and forced me to choose for him. -_-
your first mistake was thinking that BaDIK was a harem game

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

Brief update:

So I'll get the update out of the way quickly since that is what I have the hardest time doing. Work has been chugging along at a much better rate than recent memory. This should be a rather decent turnaround between updates finally. Actually for the first time in what feels like ever, I had an entire week where no one called me away for this or that, no obligations came up. Also as a bonus, those of you who suffer through some of my discord rants, car is running strong, plumbing is fixed, and electrician finally showed up so all my outlets work as well....I just realized that doesn't mean crap to anyone who didn't see the discord rants last month, but it does mean that I am in a good spot.

Update over, now as to the teaser image. Everyone's favorite waiter is back this update, and I won't spoil anything except to say he obviously either saw or heard something....shocking. Would love to hear any theories you guys have, specific as possible.

View attachment 1897795
Considering the escalation of the youngest in front of waiters, I'm guessing he's shocked at the youngest giving the mc a blowjob. She's already had the mc finger her in front of him, after all. So oral seems like the next step. And a petite girl leaning over would be a lot less obvious than the climbing under the table.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Quick update:
So not much to report except work has been going fabulous. I am really thinking things have finally calmed down from the tumultuous stress crazed days. Will have a much more thorough update on the progress of this update coming.
As for the pic, this is kind of a double tease. It's not only about what you think had just happened, it's also a reminder that anyone who isn't on the wife path is really missing out on some great content haha.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020

Quick update:
So not much to report except work has been going fabulous. I am really thinking things have finally calmed down from the tumultuous stress crazed days. Will have a much more thorough update on the progress of this update coming.
As for the pic, this is kind of a double tease. It's not only about what you think had just happened, it's also a reminder that anyone who isn't on the wife path is really missing out on some great content haha.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did Amanda get caught watching while masturbating? that's my hope :love:

murishani

Jan 27, 2020
I think I'm also leaning towards this pic being from the plan to get some family action going between dad, mother, and daughter. ;)
I'm guessing this is Erica doing something naughty

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Not really anything game relevant, but nevertheless:

Public post

Discord issues?
So I thought I was being hit by bots and banning away, someone mentioned that a lot of them are likely supporters who had their accounts compromised. If you are/were ever a supporter, and I banned you, sorry. Just send me a message, I'll verify past support, and I will get a new invite out to you.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
She got "caught" watching :sneaky:

I think I'm also leaning towards this pic being from the plan to get some family action going between dad, mother, and daughter. ;)
That was my thought. Probably Amanda. Chances are it's just setting up a future scene by getting the wife used to her daughters being sexual with them. I'd also love to see both sisters sharing a scene with their dad.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Small update
Small update for a small outfit. Work is racing along, haven't had any setbacks for a while which is nice. Should have a firmer grasp on when it's coming pretty soon.
Also, this pic is more of a guess that butt picture. Shouldn't be too tricky if you have played the game a while, they do show their butts quite a bit lol.

teaser.png

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Small update
Small update for a small outfit. Work is racing along, haven't had any setbacks for a while which is nice. Should have a firmer grasp on when it's coming pretty soon.Â
Also, this pic is more of a guess that butt picture. Shouldn't be too tricky if you have played the game a while, they do show their butts quite a bit lol.

View attachment 1945943
Two things. As obviously, it is a general problem from Subscribestar, as your repost suggest. And your post is full of "Â".:p

And of course, thank you and this is a nice ass.

• Haha
Reactions: jaw1986baby

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Last update was about a month and a half ago. I haven't followed this game long enough to know. What is the usual time between updates. 3 months, more?

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes