DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I would hate to burst anyone's bubble, but I would advise not holding your breath that it will happen completely at all. As much as I love this game and appreciate Nef's work, I doubt that a lot of paths "tagged on later" for only a part of the playerbase (even though I am included) will be sustainable in the long run. I accepted for me that there will only be a harem path, anything beyond will be a pleasant surprise.
But what about the choice that says that there will be issues if you lie about Jennifer being the only one you want?

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I would hate to burst anyone's bubble, but I would advise not holding your breath that it will happen completely at all. As much as I love this game and appreciate Nef's work, I doubt that a lot of paths "tagged on later" for only a part of the playerbase (even though I am included) will be sustainable in the long run. I accepted for me that there will only be a harem path, anything beyond will be a pleasant surprise.
Honestly I don't even really see the point in having non-harem paths. This game works great as a harem game, the hottest scenes are the ones involving multiple girls and their interactions. The story itself is also a bit too light-hearted to be able to focus on any girl in particular. I mean, he can fuck around all he wants, nobody seems to care, so why wouldn't he?

The only future path which may be interesting (it may also be just annoying though) would be an antagonistic Sandra rather than a supportive one.

But for solo paths, the girls are too much into voyeurism and sharing for that to work.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
But what about the choice that says that there will be issues if you lie about Jennifer being the only one you want?
I do think that Nef wants to include such paths, there is no reason for me to doubt that. I am just sceptical about it really happening. And yes, that would make the game incomplete in a way.

Honestly I don't even really see the point in having non-harem paths. This game works great as a harem game, the hottest scenes are the ones involving multiple girls and their interactions. The story itself is also a bit too light-hearted to be able to focus on any girl in particular. I mean, he can fuck around all he wants, nobody seems to care, so why wouldn't he?

The only future path which may be interesting (it may also be just annoying though) would be an antagonistic Sandra rather than a supportive one.

But for solo paths, the girls are too much into voyeurism and sharing for that to work.
While I am personally all in in this game, this is just a matter of taste. And I have had my fair share of games where I only reluctantly included a girl into the harem - because it was a necessity to get another one or there were other aspects to the story. While I agree that the setting asks for multiple girls at a time more than the "honest husband/boyfriend" route, excluding individuals I can always understand (in principle). And I also like me some solo path just because it is a choice you can make, I think that enriches the experience as opposed to a kinetic novel - which this game is coming very close to, at least in its current state.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yngling

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
guys what is the changelog of 0.29?
If you looked at the Changelog section on OP, you'll see that "changelog" isn't a thing that the developer takes time to really do.
However, using the search box in the upper right of the thread for the word "changelog" brought up the following within the first half dozen of results:
#10,263 (which is a copy and paste of this public post: )

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If you looked at the Changelog section on OP, you'll see that "changelog" isn't a thing that the developer takes time to really do.
However, using the search box in the upper right of the thread for the word "changelog" brought up the following within the first half dozen of results:
#10,263 (which is a copy and paste of this public post: )
Actually, getting the changelog into the OP is not the dev's job but ours - we need to inform the staff that there is something new, so they can add it.

Reactions: Yngling

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Actually, getting the changelog into the OP is not the dev's job but ours - we need to inform the staff that there is something new, so they can add it.
I understand. I wasn't actually referencing that. I know that the changelog on here isn't the dev's responsibility. I was referencing that Nef's Changelogs aren't typical changelogs in that they don't say much, anyway. His previous changelog posts highlight that. About the only thing he puts in besides his thoughts on the update is the number of renders - which he didn't include in his recent post, anyway. It's 394.

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I understand. I wasn't actually referencing that. I know that the changelog on here isn't the dev's responsibility. I was referencing that Nef's Changelogs aren't typical changelogs in that they don't say much, anyway. His previous changelog posts highlight that. About the only thing he puts in besides his thoughts on the update is the number of renders - which he didn't include in his recent post, anyway. It's 394.
That is true. (Also I would argue that "number of renders" or "lines of dialogue" also are mostly useless anyway, since they do not account for quality or game experience.)

However, given the way this game works, there is nothing much to say anyway unless you want interactions broken up ("3 talks and 2 fucks with Tamara" or similar).

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
While I am personally all in in this game, this is just a matter of taste. And I have had my fair share of games where I only reluctantly included a girl into the harem - because it was a necessity to get another one or there were other aspects to the story. While I agree that the setting asks for multiple girls at a time more than the "honest husband/boyfriend" route, excluding individuals I can always understand (in principle). And I also like me some solo path just because it is a choice you can make, I think that enriches the experience as opposed to a kinetic novel - which this game is coming very close to, at least in its current state.
Technically you are of course correct.

I'm just saying that, given the kind of game / story that this is, a harem is the logical outcome.

Frankly, I think that most girls lack the depth for a solo path. The girls that do have the depth (Sandra!) are too much into sharing. Of course, Nef could try to increase the character depth, but I think that would not really add much to the game, being a rather light-hearted story.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cartageno

Hagtar

Jan 11, 2019
The sex scenes were really nice in this latest update, but the text was off in places.

The flavour text is clumsy, especially early on: "You both head out eventually heading into the room where you initially changed your clothes". Maybe split that sentence into two, maybe simplify the language a bit.
More importantly, continuity. Amanda and my MC already had the pregnancy talk, all spontaneous-like, and now neither of them seem to remember bringing it up before. Plus, as others mentioned, the whole cuckolding thing.

Also, there's the talk of "family" even though I'm not using the family mod, which I may be the only one who cares about ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Let's call the update 9 out of 10 for the sex scenes, 6 out of 10 for the writing. Peace out.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Also, there's the talk of "family" even though I'm not using the family mod, which I may be the only one who cares about ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You probably ought to show exactly where if you remember, Nefastus is making an effort for both ways to make sense, rather than it being the typical 'tenants who have somehow been renting from their landlord/landlady all their lives'.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
If that thicc black daughter and her Mom are not in the next update Ill be epicly pissed. You rarely ever see thicc black character modes like her in these games and I was instantly diamond when she popped up. Decent update but I was a tad disappointed without being able to bang the daughter and her Mom. I guess the scene is delayed because of the "sharing" path associated with that family (The husband and MCs wife) which probably means extra scenes for non-sharing choices. Good work as always.

Reactions: Sirren

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
So i see the tag pregnancy, but i don't see it mentioned anywhere in the change-logs, and the last time i downloaded and played, there was none... Is there any pregnancy at this point? Can someone who has played through the content let me know what pregnancy there is and what form it takes? i.e. Impregnation, or just screwing a pregnant woman?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
So i see the tag pregnancy, but i don't see it mentioned anywhere in the change-logs, and the last time i downloaded and played, there was none... Is there any pregnancy at this point? Can someone who has played through the content let me know what pregnancy there is and what form it takes? i.e. Impregnation, or just screwing a pregnant woman?
Until now, there is only the impregnation of Sarah, the redhead friend of Christine. It's only a few days (or maybe weeks) since her reveal of the pregnancy. IDK what the dev has planned with the pregancy at all. Maybe someone else knows more about this. :unsure:

Hagtar

Jan 11, 2019
You probably ought to show exactly where if you remember, Nefastus is making an effort for both ways to make sense
I believe I can find the place again, as well as some previous scenes.
Such as this series on Jennifer not feeling part of the "family", which is not supposed to be a family in this version, making her complaint pretty weird - and then he compares her to a daughter, which is more so.
Is this the place to post them? Or do I need to rejoin the Discord server?
Untitled1.png
Untitled2.png
Untitled3.png

Reactions: kossk

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I believe I can find the place again, as well as some previous scenes.
Such as this series on Jennifer not feeling part of the "family", which is not supposed to be a family in this version, making her complaint pretty weird - and then he compares her to a daughter, which is more so.
Is this the place to post them? Or do I need to rejoin the Discord server?
View attachment 1888607
View attachment 1888609
View attachment 1888610
The term family can also not be used just about blood. Think of the mob, are you "in the family?" They are a household, and Sandra and the MC are married, so they are a family at least even in the non-taboo version of the game.

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Until now, there is only the impregnation of Sarah, the redhead friend of Christine. It's only a few days (or maybe weeks) since her reveal of the pregnancy. IDK what the dev has planned with the pregancy at all. Maybe someone else knows more about this. :unsure:
The latest chapter also has another character headed that way...

Reactions: CircaAD
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes