Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I thought he was using carrier pigeons to transfer the bits?
You'd think a hunting season would clear things up, but it just gives Nef packet loss.
Over 4 million pigeon round trips delivering packets and return with checksums. Without Nef, imagine all of the homeless, out of work pigeons begging people at the park for scraps.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
"Sucking is one thing. But I'd better make sure Sandra is.... Nevermind" had me rolling.

This is one of my favorite games to follow because of the mix of humor and sex. As well as scenes that are actually scenes, and not 5 seconds of text.

Edit: Aww. 0.29 was so short :( Unless there was a bunch of Tracy content. I didn't go into that. Not my cup of tea.

Last edited:

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
Ok my internet might be nearly as bad as Nefastus' right now. It's saying 12 frikkin hours, so ummmm .... back to writing about peoples wobbly bits for me :sadoldmanface:

• Red Heart
Reactions: moonshadow

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Midlife Crisis v0.29.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Want to try this out but anyone know if "cheating " tag for this game is male only or do the female also cheat?

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes