lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
I've been waiting for that threesome with the wife and Sarah for ages..it has been teased for i don't know how long..i think my balls will drop before i see it :sleep:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'd say Christine also covers the loli tag. More of a low lolicon but that specification ain't on this site, so..
I would tend to disagree. Christine might not have the biggest breasts or similar but both in looks and character looks adult enough to me to be of age.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I would tend to disagree. Christine might not have the biggest breasts or similar but both in looks and character looks adult enough to me to be of age.
It is unfortunate that, while it is true that Christine looks like Fairuza Balk, she looks less like she did in Almost Famous

1600202606705-almost-famous1999color-2x3the-palladiumfairuza-balk000001280003.jpeg

and more like she did in Ray Donovan

MV5BMjI2MDMxODgxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzA5NzYwNjE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

PS - that was more the case in the early releases, Nef's rendering skills have improved since then

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
yeah but stuff like
  • fuck your daughter in the pool
    or
  • go rejoin the party
is never going to give extra scenes right. it's one of the things I never liked about VN's were these "false" choices where you think well maybe I if go directly to the party I might get the chance to screw my buddies daughter instead.

Or the choice of love route with purple haired girl, what happens if you say no, can you get slave route with her? or some other less mushy route? or does it simply dump you in a plutonic path with her?
(BTW I wanted to be the asshole a keep her as some kind of sex slave :p doesn't seem like that's happening though)
I only know of 2 really good games that do it right when it comes to actually choosing between girls/options with differing pay offs in the games and those are: 'Intertwined' and the abandoned 'Sins of the Father'. They do it really well, have you wondering which girl to pursue for that playthrough.

In this game you are either on certain path(s) or not at all. I don't think there are scenes you can miss if you just say 'yes' to everything that leads to sexy times. There is no 'either'. Which is kinda a shame since I don't care for the purple haired one, but not including her might make me miss some complete Harem scene in the future(?)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I only know of 2 really good games that do it right when it comes to actually choosing between girls/options with differing pay offs in the games and those are: 'Intertwined' and the abandoned 'Sins of the Father'. They do it really well, have you wondering which girl to pursue for that playthrough.

In this game you are either on certain path(s) or not at all. I don't think there are scenes you can miss if you just say 'yes' to everything that leads to sexy times. There is no 'either'. Which is kinda a shame since I don't care for the purple haired one, but not including her might make me miss some complete Harem scene in the future(?)
Is there a difference between casual and love route?

Jan 18, 2020
Cast list Cartageno #9,919

Steve Smith - Main character
Sandra Smith - His wife
Amanda Smith - their older daughter
Christine Smith - their younger daughter

Angela Smith - Steve's sister
Jeremy - Angela's husband (technically not married though)
Hailey - Angela's and Jeremy's daughter, Steve's niece

Jennifer Rentz - Amanda's BFF
Earl - Jennifer's father (Mother has no name given)
Mary - gymnast friend of Jennifer
Sarah Milton - Christine's BFF

Stephanie Henricks - Steve's secretary
James - employee of Steve (no last name given)
Justine - James' sister

Erica - a lady of negotiable affection, known to Steve (no last name given)
Tracy - Erica's niece

Rock Handsy - customer and later friend of the family
Michele - his husband

Kyle Jones - Sandra's business partner
Marie - Kyle's wife
Meredith - their daughter

Max - fitness trainer
Vlad - car dealer

Cool found it is it still up to date?
Also Rock is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I need the compressed version as badly as Noah needed a boat!

Compressors assemble!
Download the 660mb compressed v0.28 (search the thread - it's there) and then download the 128mb update to v0.29
Solved.

EDIT: Also, the place to request a compression is in the appropriate thread in the Game Requests forum on this site - the compressors might lurk around, but there are very few compressors and thousands of threads.

EDIT 2: Searching the compression request thread shows it was requested there 6.5 hours ago - 5 hours before you posted here (and then someone requested again 90 minutes ago). A compressor is working on it.

Last edited:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Cast list Cartageno #9,919

Steve Smith - Main character
Sandra Smith - His wife
Amanda Smith - their older daughter
Christine Smith - their younger daughter

Angela Smith - Steve's sister
Jeremy - Angela's husband (technically not married though)
Hailey - Angela's and Jeremy's daughter, Steve's niece

Jennifer Rentz - Amanda's BFF
Earl - Jennifer's father (Mother has no name given)
Mary - gymnast friend of Jennifer
Sarah Milton - Christine's BFF

Stephanie Henricks - Steve's secretary
James - employee of Steve (no last name given)
Justine - James' sister

Erica - a lady of negotiable affection, known to Steve (no last name given)
Tracy - Erica's niece

Rock Handsy - customer and later friend of the family
Michele - his husband

Kyle Jones - Sandra's business partner
Marie - Kyle's wife
Meredith - their daughter

Max - fitness trainer
Vlad - car dealer

Cool found it is it still up to date?
You missed the waiters at the pizza places.

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
So what is the pregnancy content like?
Sarah (daughter's friend) has been preg for a few updates now (not showing yet, but all the characters know about it)
Amanda (eldest daughter) just talked to sarah about it this ep, and is now trying to get preg also

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
was this whole pregnancy thing/event with Sarah ever fixed/addressed in this update or it still the same?
i told her to fuck off right from the start and never had sex with her, yet MC still was shocked about the pregnancy news for some fucking reason and later on even wife mentioned some threesome with Sarah like this already happened

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Download the 660mb compressed v0.28 (search the thread - it's there) and then download the 128mb update to v0.29
Solved.

EDIT: Also, the place to request a compression is in the appropriate thread in the Game Requests forum on this site - the compressors might lurk around, but there are very few compressors and thousands of threads.

EDIT 2: Searching the compression request thread shows it was requested there 6.5 hours ago - 5 hours before you posted here (and then someone requested again 90 minutes ago). A compressor is working on it.
Good tip about the update
As for the rest of the comments

I bet you get a lot of invites to parties:p

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Midlife Crisis [v0.29] [Nefastus Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 4,55 GB / 1,28 GB - MidlifeCrisis-0.29-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 4,52 GB / 1,24 GB - MidlifeCrisis-0.29-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11(v3) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - -

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes