Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Hi, what are you talking about? Sarah´s pregnancy was always optional! You get a choice during the dinner with your wife and Rock. One choice is that Sarah is really pregnant from you, an oops because it was not planned by both of you. The other choice is that Sarah is not pregnant, she just said so to put a scarce to her Dad, which had few time for her in the last months.
No matter if you are pursuing or not pursuing Sarah, you have this choice. Sarah will only be pregnant if you choose yes then.
my problem is with MC reaction to the news, whole shock and passing out thing, considering my MC never had sex or any relationship with Sarah, i just don't understand where this reaction coming from, pregnancy itself - yes, ended up being fake news in my case
and again - later on in some dialogues game just gives up and assume there was some messing around at some point
that was my initial questioning - was there any work on game consistency in this update or not, otherwise there is not much point in giving a choices if the game will eventually stick to some hardcoded path

Reactions: Majindevil

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
was this whole pregnancy thing/event with Sarah ever fixed/addressed in this update or it still the same?
i told her to fuck off right from the start and never had sex with her, yet MC still was shocked about the pregnancy news for some fucking reason and later on even wife mentioned some threesome with Sarah like this already happened
While i agree with you about not wanting Red Haired Devil Woman, the amount of work needed to rerender and rewrite those scenes just because a very few of us don't like her isn't going to be high priority. I just watch the scene and chuckle quietly to myself about it not making sense. (i might do a small rewirte of the scene in the restauraunt just for gits and shiggle but i have stuff i need to get done.)

Reactions: Danv

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Also Rock is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Correct. I intentionally left this connection out, since it is spoilery and not needed for the list.

was this whole pregnancy thing/event with Sarah ever fixed/addressed in this update or it still the same?
i told her to fuck off right from the start and never had sex with her, yet MC still was shocked about the pregnancy news for some fucking reason and later on even wife mentioned some threesome with Sarah like this already happened
My guess is that it is part of Nef's approach of "assume MC wants to fuck everybody for now, I'll take care of the other paths later". So correcting these inconsistencies (encounters with others which didn't happen will be referred to as well) is somewhere down the pipeline.

I am actually slightly cautious about whether this will ever happen (finetuning a finished product once the story is through is not as much fun), which is unfortunate since I like choice in my games - at the same time in this particular game I don't mind as much since with the overall tone and the characters I play a very, ehm, "inclusive" path. I totally get where others are coming from however, having similar problems in other games, where I need to follow a character I'd rather just stay friends with to unlock content I actually care about or similar.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
my problem is with MC reaction to the news, whole shock and passing out thing, considering my MC never had sex or any relationship with Sarah, i just don't understand where this reaction coming from, pregnancy itself - yes, ended up being fake news in my case
and again - later on in some dialogues game just gives up and assume there was some messing around at some point
that was my initial questioning - was there any work on game consistency in this update or not, otherwise there is not much point in giving a choices if the game will eventually stick to some hardcoded path
The thing is, Nef is working on various paths, e.g. that you pursue only Amanda or Sarah, that you pursue 2 or 3 of the girls and so on. But due to workload the main route currently is the harem, the other routes are more or less advanced. As you can see with Sarah and the restaurant scene, that is one where the content ends before that scene comes up and only the route where you pursue Sarah is shown. When the main route is over Nef has already said he will expand the various subpaths.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Did I accidentally save wrong path or does the call with Jeremy somewhat ignore the earlier foursome?
it seems to, I'm sure I went the sharing path on my play through, but the call was pure cuck (you're talking about the BJ from sis while wife films it right?)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Addendum to my former post: I personally look forward to Nef implementing the subpaths too, since currently my MC pursues girls as part of the harem path he normally would not, e.g. Christine.
Beside that Christine borders on Lolicon, even if she comes across as quite grown-up, it is more important how her seduction goes on. Chrisitne might like to tease her Dad and other men, but that is as far as she would go without seduction attempts. Amanda on the other hand, is the Daddy´s girl in the family, has a case of Elektra Complex too and so is very happy that her Dad is finally putting the moves on her.
Whereas the MC has to actively seduce Christine, with Amanda he is running into open doors, quite a different situation. So when the various subpaths come out, my MC would pursue Amanda, but not Christine.

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
Hi, what are you talking about? Sarah´s pregnancy was always optional! You get a choice during the dinner with your wife and Rock. One choice is that Sarah is really pregnant from you, an oops because it was not planned by both of you. The other choice is that Sarah is not pregnant, she just said so to put a scarce to her Dad, which had few time for her in the last months.
No matter if you are pursuing or not pursuing Sarah, you have this choice. Sarah will only be pregnant if you choose yes then.
Actually if you are not on her path you don't get that choice so it's just a surprise announcement. (At least i don't remember getting the option)

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
Before i start i know it's my own fault but that update felt very short and ... odd. After some trouble at the start with roll back not working for some unknown reason (it fixed itself after a couple of line of dialog. I got a triple repeat of 2 scenes (at the end of the party).

*edit* After some thought about this update i think it is safe to say that this game as it is now NEEDS to be played as a fuck 'em all harem game because a lot of things stop making sense if you aren't with certain characters (Goddam Red Haired Devil Woman, MC's Sister and niece, possibly even the swinging couple. not sure about the side characters)

Last edited:

The_Rascal

Jun 25, 2017
I must say this is one of my favorite games. Good writing and different paths that the dev holds together. Making a decent story with this many threads does take creativity and the ladies are awesome...something (someone) for every taste. I want to make a point about the story because there are parallels here to the "My Employee's Family" game which I also like a lot. The point here is that the MC is not actually enabling the story...it is Sandra really makes most of the interactions possible. Laura, in My Employee's Family is also the catalyst to making the story go. I like this approach and it is a LOT better than the slow burn of most of the "family" efforts we see. Nefastus...hat tip for an excellent product!

Reactions: MotH_like25
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes