micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
March saves work (for me) without the mod. What I did was loaded the last save without the mod, played a few scenes, and made a new save, then installed the mod and the save worked fine.
yeah using wt mod too, tho did try with and without , latest save that works for me
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and from here on had to replay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
now have already scroll true it so am good till next updates potential issues

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Really enjoyed this update (so I wonder whether this means Amanda will be next to be pregnant after Sarah, cause I do remember my MC cumming in several other girls numerous number of times as well, hmmm).

But damn, really looking forward to Christine content in the next update, haha.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is this game planning on playing out the pregnancy fetish or is it just a story element?

Mar 13, 2019
it seems to, I'm sure I went the sharing path on my play through, but the call was pure cuck (you're talking about the BJ from sis while wife films it right?)
Yeah, that was the part.
I guess Jeremy is into that fetish regardless of MC's actions, but the dialogue felt bit weird considering the four of them already had sex previously, Jeremy already watched his wife being fucked by MC and knew Sandra was there and did not mind.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, that was the part.
I guess Jeremy is into that fetish regardless of MC's actions, but the dialogue felt bit weird considering the four of them already had sex previously, Jeremy already watched his wife being fucked by MC and knew Sandra was there and did not mind.
either that or Nefastus assumed most players would cuck him and a version representing the sharing path will come later.

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
either that or Nefastus assumed most players would cuck him and a version representing the sharing path will come later.
I thought there was a sharing scene with the sister and husband if you go without wifey. Or was that the fever dream of a lunatic?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is this game planning on playing out the pregnancy fetish or is it just a story element?
Given the speed of the developments so far, visible pregnancy would be way off, wouldn't it? Of course, the story can always skip a month or two if necessary.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of Midlife Crisis v0.29 with thanks for the demos
Courteous Mod + Walk through and the incest patch
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to 0.29

K18

Apr 19, 2018
In 0.29 update, the scene with MC & Amanda having sex & then the pregnancy talk (Great, by the way) reminded me of a scene from the film The Big Lebowski where Maude (played by Julianne Moore) drops her clothes presenting herself and initiate sex with The Dude, then after sex she's seen in bed rocking her body with her knees & legs up in the air revealing that she's trying to the increase the chances of conception. Amanda basically did the same thing :LOL:. The main difference is Amanda is doing it for her love for MC, where Maude reasons wasn't for love :LOL:.
Whether it was an intentional reference or pure coincidence on my part, it was a funny similarity :D.

Loved the Stephanie & MC scene in the office, probably one of the best Boss-Secretary romances i've seen. I also like the idea of seeing more lingerie, adds a little extra flavor into the mix.

I liked the option of having Angela solo with MC and without Sandra being involved (Don't get me wrong, That was nice too with Sandra watching), as it been a while seeing us get Angela alone by ourselves.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Really enjoyed this update (so I wonder whether this means Amanda will be next to be pregnant after Sarah, cause I do remember my MC cumming in several other girls numerous number of times as well, hmmm).

But damn, really looking forward to Christine content in the next update, haha.
She won't be, Nef has told me that no girl will get pregnant unless the player agrees to have a kid with her

Reactions: DocSilence
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes