Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
I had the same issue until i grabbed the new version of the mod (It changes something in the code and the game can't work without it)

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
My saves were broken with the mod (had to roll back far) can someone tell me where this update beings because it felt really short.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
My saves were broken with the mod (had to roll back far) can someone tell me where this update beings because it felt really short.
There're 3 sex scenes (actually 4 but 1 is a variant of the 1st, both can be viewed with the canon choice being made afterwards) plus some fun interactions with the girls (Steve being a dad) as well as some heartfelt moments (Steve being a father figure)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
After Christine give the mc coffee and he wonders if she put some pills was the end of 0.28, but yes sadly it was really short.
Ahh ok thanks, wasnt sure if something was blocking progress but yeah that's where it started for me.
that doesn't sound right, that was end of 27 beginning of 28 I think

28 ended with you posing with your dick in your sisters face.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Malachite1789

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
This game would be so much better if I didn't have to replay it from the start for almost every new update
How is that a problem for you, my old saves have worked almost every time (the one exception was 3-5 updates ago when it wasn't possible to pick up from the end of the last update but a save from the prior update worked just fine)

Are you using the gallery mod? It's been a problem for many players which is why I never touch it.

Reactions: Count Morado

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
november saves works fine, there is issue with march saves, so use saves from 2 updates ago and you will be fine, scroll true what you have already seen

salkrim

Jul 8, 2021
March saves work (for me) without the mod (didn't work with the mod). What I did was loaded the last save without the mod, played a few scenes, and made a new save, then installed the mod and the new save worked fine.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes