Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
God.. preg content makes me nervous, sometimes it can be fun, other times it can go to weird places.

The F-Team

Aug 2, 2021
I have a question about the latest update, because I don't understand one thing. Earlier in the game I chose the non-cuck route and instead had a great foursome with Sandra, Angela, and Jeremy, who fucked Sandra while I fucked Angela. So he already saw MC doing all the things. In this update suddenly, when chosing the cuck action, he reacts as if all of that didn't happen before. And Sandra reacts as if she hadn't been fucked by him that time. This seems rather inconsistent. Or is there something I'm not seeing?

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
This game is in my head. I'm sitting here trying to get some writing done and all i can think is i should do another run only this time bang everyone (Except red haired devil woman because NEVER) or i should do a run with just wife love and maybe swinging. and i know none of those routes are done in game yet but that is half of the fun.

Fake Smile

Aug 3, 2021
View attachment Nanny-State.webp

The plot is reasonable, but the insistence of putting the mc in a route is annoying, it seems that the developer believes that players need tutelage.
It seems that the developers believe that we don't know what we want, they know what is best for us.
If this is the case, it is better not to give players a choice, so we can choose not to play in the first place.
Stop being the tutors of the players.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
The plot is reasonable, but the insistence of putting the mc in a route is annoying, it seems that the developer believes that players need tutelage.
It seems that the developers believe that we don't know what we want, they know what is best for us.
If this is the case, it is better not to give players a choice, so we can choose not to play in the first place.
That happens, when a game is in development. As a dev, you have a finite ways of how you can develope a game. You can develop all games route in parallel, which limited the content per route and update, develop on route with each update or develop on route till the route is finished and then develop the next. AFAIK that is, what Nef is doing.

Also don't rate something until it is finished.:p

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
I'm all for the player having full free will to chose who they want but to do that this game would be double if not triple the size it is now and would be
That happens, when a game is in development. As a dev, you have a finite ways of how you can develope a game. You can develop all games route in parallel, which limited the content per route and update, develop on route with each update or develop on route till the route is finished and then develop the next. AFAIK that is, what Nef is doing.

Also don't rate something until it is finished.:p
Just thinking about how complicated it would be to try and code every possible combination of Li's just with the 5 that live with mc is bringing me out in a cold sweat lol.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Just thinking about how complicated it would be to try and code every possible combination of Li's just with the 5 that live with mc is bringing me out in a cold sweat lol.
If and else coding isn't difficult or swich case, but the testing, handling, .... that all of this branch are triggered in the right case and none is mixing up - Yuck.

Even if the only branching would be if char x is pregnant or not. Assuming we would even have different state of pregnancy. That will make scene really complex. The one in this update with Haley, Andrea and Amanda. Three woman at least either with or without big belly, 8 combinations.

Reactions: Malachite1789

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
If and else coding isn't difficult or swich case, but the testing, handling, .... that all of this branch are triggered in the right case and none is mixing up - Yuck.

Even if the only branching would be if char x is pregnant or not. Assuming we would even have different state of pregnancy. That will make scene really complex. The one in this update with Haley, Andrea and Amanda. Three woman at least either with or without big belly, 8 combinations.
Yep i'm having a ball with If, else and elif. It will all work they way it should ....eventually (I hope)

(Sidenote is that a quote from Granny WeatherWax or am i mistaken?)

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Anyone else having issues with the download speed of this game only? Any other game is done within minutes but this one is barely on 1% and it's been about 10 minutes.

Remnantfate

Dec 9, 2020
Anyone else having issues with the download speed of this game only? Any other game is done within minutes but this one is barely on 1% and it's been about 10 minutes.
agreed, iv been trying to download for hours and still only 30% this game is SLOW to download across all its links even mega is giving me an estimated time of 6 hours

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
agreed, iv been trying to download for hours and still only 30% this game is SLOW to download across all its links even mega is giving me an estimated time of 6 hours
It is a 4.55 GB download if you are downloading the whole original zip file for v0.29. MEGA appears to be running fine (30 minutes at most on my end). I see Mixdrop or Racaty at an hour to a couple of hours.
You could always download the 1.28 GB compressed version from any of the three servers there (again, just checked - they are running smooth) if you don't want to wait as long. Even if you want the full, uncompressed version, you could be playing the compressed version while waiting for the original 4.55 GB to download.
Or if you already have v0.28 - download the 127 MB update only.
So many choices, and you both chose salty.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
This is somewhat random, if that happens, try again after a while (couple hours, next day). It also is a function of how many downloads there are at any given moment, so the more recent the update and the more popular the game, the more likely it happens. But it can also happen if there is a popular recent update on the same as your not-so-popular stone age game.

Reactions: Cokebaths

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
It is a 4.55 GB download if you are downloading the whole original zip file for v0.29. MEGA appears to be running fine (30 minutes at most on my end). I see Mixdrop or Racaty at an hour to a couple of hours.
You could always download the 1.28 GB compressed version from any of the three servers there (again, just checked - they are running smooth) if you don't want to wait as long. Even if you want the full, uncompressed version, you could be playing the compressed version while waiting for the original 4.55 GB to download.
Or if you already have v0.28 - download the 127 MB update only.
So many choices, and you both chose salty.
Not sure why you immediately jumped towards being antagonistic when neither me or Remnantfate said anything that can be perceived as offensive or "salty" but if that's what gets you off then okay, bud.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
This is somewhat random, if that happens, try again after a while (couple hours, next day). It also is a function of how many downloads there are at any given moment, so the more recent the update and the more popular the game, the more likely it happens. But it can also happen if there is a popular recent update on the same as your not-so-popular stone age game.
Thanks. That's actually a good point, I usually wait a few days, but I'm off work today, so that's most likely why.

Reactions: Cartageno

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Also I wonder what James's problem is this time? It's a girls' night, there won't be any guys there.
I could be wrong, but I get the feeling that James is a bit of a siscon. He has the hots for his little sister, but Justine has no interest in him, and he is overprotective which is pushing her further away and in fact, into the MC's arms. We'll see but it could play out really well. It'll be hard enough to explain when the MC hooks up with her anyway, even more so if James is into her.

I have a question about the latest update, because I don't understand one thing. Earlier in the game I chose the non-cuck route and instead had a great foursome with Sandra, Angela, and Jeremy, who fucked Sandra while I fucked Angela. So he already saw MC doing all the things. In this update suddenly, when chosing the cuck action, he reacts as if all of that didn't happen before. And Sandra reacts as if she hadn't been fucked by him that time. This seems rather inconsistent. Or is there something I'm not seeing?
I think that part of the logic behind it is that Jeremy is a cuck regardless of what you picked before. He gets off on it more indirectly even if he was involved the last time. Even in the sharing/swinging scene from before he finishes first and just wanders off watching from the side if he's even still there. Basically, even if you didn't "cuck" him the first time, deep down it's what he wanted you to do. Angela knows this and knows that he will act upset but get off on it. But the reason Sandra acts the way she does is because (no matter what happened the last time) she doesn't know he is a cuck deep down (or that you have already cucked him once depending on your actions before). So, she's just worried and thinking about if Angela is wrong and what that would mean. And not so much thinking about sexual action going on.

This game is in my head. I'm sitting here trying to get some writing done and all i can think is i should do another run only this time bang everyone (Except red haired devil woman because NEVER) or i should do a run with just wife love and maybe swinging. and i know none of those routes are done in game yet but that is half of the fun.
Just out of curiosity, no plans to argue or anything, but what is it about Sarah that you don't like? As someone who is writing a AVN of my own I'm always wondering what makes someone like or dislike a character so strongly.

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
Just out of curiosity, no plans to argue or anything, but what is it about Sarah that you don't like? As someone who is writing a AVN of my own I'm always wondering what makes someone like or dislike a character so strongly.
It's REALLY dumb (and i accept that fact) but she is almost the spitting image of an ex that screwed up my life for a while.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes