lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
thanks. does the MC wife also cheat? I am more interested in that. ;)
No, she only has sex with the MC (although she's involved in a few threesomes and even a foursome)

There is however a choice midway through the game that allows for that possibility in the future

There is, I believe, currently only one scene in which the MC does not participate and that's the one between Jen's dad and Michelle :ROFLMAO:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Trying to remember the names::unsure::unsure:
When i remember them:
View attachment 1863308 :KEK:

(The funny thing is that despite following this game for a long time, just in the previous update I found out about that scene, I always chose the choice that the mc takes care of the guy)
I figure a guy like that has had plenty of beatings so it's nothing special whereas Michelle brings something new :cool:

Reactions: belovedeggs

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
None of the choices matter in this game right I mean if you fuck someone you aren't missing an alternate scene that would happen if you said no, your aren't locking yourself into one set of scenes vs another. Everything boils down to view this sex scene or not, if you say yes to everything you get all the scenes. (barring the few obvious branches)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
None of the choices matter in this game right I mean if you fuck someone you aren't missing an alternate scene that would happen if you said no, your aren't locking yourself into one set of scenes vs another. Everything boils down to view this sex scene or not, if you say yes to everything you get all the scenes. (barring the few obvious branches)
If by "obvious branches" you mean stuff like "you and Sandra (or not) visit to have fun with her and/without her husband" then you're mostly right. Your reaction to Sarah's teasing might let you miss a scene though, which is not obvious; also the question whether Michele or you should handle Jen's father leads to non-foreseeable consequences.

(Yeah, I know, not a husband. Was quicker to write. Not with this explanation though.)

i dont think the sister is actually married, just been with that guy forever
(Came while I was writing my comment) You are correct.

Michele?

He's gay and with Rock
I guess he means Kyle, Sandra's business partner.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
If by "obvious branches" you mean stuff like "you and Sandra (or not) visit to have fun with her and/without her husband" then you're mostly right. Your reaction to Sarah's teasing might let you miss a scene though, which is not obvious; also the question whether Michele or you should handle Jen's father leads to non-foreseeable consequences.
yeah but stuff like
  • fuck your daughter in the pool
    or
  • go rejoin the party
is never going to give extra scenes right. it's one of the things I never liked about VN's were these "false" choices where you think well maybe I if go directly to the party I might get the chance to screw my buddies daughter instead.

Or the choice of love route with purple haired girl, what happens if you say no, can you get slave route with her? or some other less mushy route? or does it simply dump you in a plutonic path with her?
(BTW I wanted to be the asshole a keep her as some kind of sex slave :p doesn't seem like that's happening though)

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
About 1/2 way through. MC's niece. You get to look at boobage at first...have to make delibrate choices later that night to be able to give her a decent wienering...:devilish:
I'd say Christine also covers the loli tag. More of a low lolicon but that specification ain't on this site, so..

yeah but stuff like
  • fuck your daughter in the pool
    or
  • go rejoin the party
is never going to give extra scenes right. it's one of the things I never liked about VN's were these "false" choices where you think well maybe I if go directly to the party I might get the chance to screw my buddies daughter instead.

Or the choice of love route with purple haired girl, what happens if you say no, can you get slave route with her? or some other less mushy route? or does it simply dump you in a plutonic path with her?
(BTW I wanted to be the asshole a keep her as some kind of sex slave :p doesn't seem like that's happening though)
Less about false/wrong choices and more about "do you want to see this content or not?"

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Cast list Cartageno #9,919

Steve Smith - Main character
Sandra Smith - His wife
Amanda Smith - their older daughter
Christine Smith - their younger daughter

Angela Smith - Steve's sister
Jeremy - Angela's husband (technically not married though)
Hailey - Angela's and Jeremy's daughter, Steve's niece

Jennifer Rentz - Amanda's BFF
Earl - Jennifer's father (Mother has no name given)
Mary - gymnast friend of Jennifer
Sarah Milton - Christine's BFF

Stephanie Henricks - Steve's secretary
James - employee of Steve (no last name given)
Justine - James' sister

Erica - a lady of negotiable affection, known to Steve (no last name given)
Tracy - Erica's niece

Rock Handsy - customer and later friend of the family
Michele - his husband

Kyle Jones - Sandra's business partner
Marie - Kyle's wife
Meredith - their daughter

Max - fitness trainer
Vlad - car dealer

Cool found it is it still up to date?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes