Feb 12, 2021
Well, how much love there is left or reignited of course depends on your initial choice. But yeah, Nef has said that he wants to do the "one gib happy family" stuff first and fill in the blanks (aka "kick girls out" part) later. How much this is feasible I don't know but that seems to be the plan.
this is what i've been hoping for, n waiting on, from the very beginning...MC, wife, both daughters, MC's sister, n her daughter; all active w/each other, swapping, n all of them being knocked up n bred by the MC. been forever since i played this, but i think that's all the relatives in the game, iirc (?)

Reactions: Skarletts_Blossom69

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
this is what i've been hoping for, n waiting on, from the very beginning...MC, wife, both daughters, MC's sister, n her daughter; all active w/each other, swapping, n all of them being knocked up n bred by the MC. been forever since i played this, but i think that's all the relatives in the game, iirc (?)
Yap. I think that is quite a big family though. Maybe we'll adopt Jess for fun though, not like she has a real family. It might be harder with the other girls ;)

Nov 7, 2020
I don't know if it's just me - but it would seem that no matter how bad you treat the wife it has no long lasting effect on the relationship. I'm not a fan of the wife, she seems annoying - each to their own I guess.

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
I should never have been allowed to learn how to play with renpy. It allows me to do all kinds of things. Like changing Red Haired Devil woman's name to actually read Red Haired Devil Woman. (among many other things i have done). It's a small silly thing but it makes me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't know if it's just me - but it would seem that no matter how bad you treat the wife it has no long lasting effect on the relationship. I'm not a fan of the wife, she seems annoying - each to their own I guess.
As stated earlier, this is because the game is still in development. For now (after a certain cutoff) Sandra will behave as in the "loving couple" path even if you chose the "I hate her guts" route. Nef plans to change that later.

Feb 12, 2021
Yap. I think that is quite a big family though. Maybe we'll adopt Jess for fun though, not like she has a real family. It might be harder with the other girls ;)
tbh, if given the option, i probably would've sided w/Jess's parents in whoring her out, along w/the MC's own daughters n niece, along w/MC's wife n sister :devilish:. n made Sandra a Dominatrix, n be the alpha bitch, running the MC's prostitution ring, hosting gangbangs n bukkake/breeding parties, along w/S&M parties where MC's sister was another Dominatrix, n the daughters were the entertainment. that would've made the wife a lot more enjoyable (although she is still, being open to going along w/doing 3-ways w/the MC n a couple (?) of the girls already)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I should never have been allowed to learn how to play with renpy. It allows me to do all kinds of things. Like changing Red Haired Devil woman's name to actually read Red Haired Devil Woman. (among many other things i have done). It's a small silly thing but it makes me laugh.
Oh you will soon get accustomed to it, many people call their MC Asshole, Moron, Fucker, Bigdick and other silly names and all i can say it's that it's pretty accurate most of the time !!:ROFLMAO:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Oh you will soon get accustomed to it, many people call their MC Asshole, Moron, Fucker, Bigdick and other silly names and all i can say it's that it's pretty accurate most of the time !!:ROFLMAO:
Though the real fun begins if somebody asks for a save and the MC is called "Tiny Dicky" or similar ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
True but i actually made her default name Red Haired Devil Woman (Mostly to see if i had it worked out correctly :) )

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes