Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I'd last opened this at v0.25. Was there an update that invalidates the old saves? Game crashes when I try.
It's usually safe to assume that's the case when it happens. I think that might have even been the case two updates ago.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I'd last opened this at v0.25. Was there an update that invalidates the old saves? Game crashes when I try.
If you aren't getting them direct from Nef's Patreon, there was an upload here a few versions back which was badly repacked (or words to that effect - I'm no developer - they changed the name of one of the folders) which broke saves, but if you could go back to before that version you were OK. I think that was right around 0.25, so I would guess that is what you are running into. If you can go back to saves from 0.24 or so, you should be OK.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It seems to me that the choice of waifu was not entirely successful. this one seems much older than her stated age. maybe even older than her mother.
I wonder why the author chose her for the role of the younger sister?
It seems to me that the ring in her nose makes her very old and maybe her hairstyle. don't know exactly, but in this "photo"
screenshot0001.png
I see a character who, by no means, is 18, but all 25.
this is bad.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
As Hellster said, people look a different age than they are in real life too (some people are carded when buying beer while already in their 30s while some 16 year olds will get into any nightclub no questions asked, works for both genders). But I really do not see Christine looking that old - if she was indeed claimed to be 25 I wouldn't go around screaming "unbelievable" but it wouldn't be my first guess at all.

And she certainly does not look older than Sandra (the mother) to me. I guess there may be two things at play. First the ring you mention influences your judgment - for me this does not make her look older at all, in fact it would have the opposite effect on me. While there are of course 30, 40, 50 year olds with body piercings like that, in my experience it is more the younger people who do it and then take it out at a certain age. The other thing is that your idea of how old a mother should look might be skewed by these games where MC's mothers often look not a day older than himself and supposed college students certainly don't look the part either.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I wouldn't say that, i've seen girls who were 18-20 and looked like they were 30-40, and seen others in their late 20's and look like they're 16, it's all genetics
i can say the same.
this character exactly looks older. please pay attention to the characteristic folds on the cheeks - 16-year-olds "according to the state" are not supposed to have such "decorations".

yes, I still think that this is the wrong choice of waifu. by the way, I already missed this scene and, I dare to hope, I will not see this waifu so close.

we will assume that this was a description of a non-fatal (but only funny) "blunder".

=)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
i can say the same.
this character exactly looks older. please pay attention to the characteristic folds on the cheeks - 16-year-olds "according to the state" are not supposed to have such "decorations".

yes, I still think that this is the wrong choice of waifu. by the way, I already missed this scene and, I dare to hope, I will not see this waifu so close.

we will assume that this was a description of a non-fatal (but only funny) "blunder".

=)
16? I think you might be revealing too much

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
i can say the same.

=)
those "folds" are from her smiling, hardly something strange even in an 18 year old. She looks nowhere 25 not to mention 45 like her mother (who actually looks like a Milf which is rare in VN's) and since this is the first time i've seen this complaint about her i'll say it's a "you" problem more than anything else. She also is of course one of the main LI's and I doubt Nefastus will change her looks now.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Meh, I guess you haven't seen the early releases of this game. :ROFLMAO:

Graphics have improved considerably. Yes, there are still some issues, but this game you play for the story and the lewd situations rather than for the brilliant graphics.
I read Hasek's "Schweik" =) and I remember Lieutenant Lukash who said that "you are lucky that you see me from a good side" ...
In a word, I understood the hint =)

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes