LN1982

Sep 27, 2018
Any word from Nef since the "just around the corner" on any platform? Just curious since his corners always appear to be long lightly banked stretched over kilometers. Hoping this isn't another case of the uploading post.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020

So I am in the final throes of this update. I am not willing to give a firm date yet(every time I say an actual day ridiculousness ensues), there are some tweaks I need to make to the script and there are a few renders that if I don't redo I will get made fun of ;) But I will say it will be before the end of the month.

As for the changelog...I'm never a good judge of these things. I will say this update is very action oriented. A few plans are discussed and there are some story beats that will set up some scenes later, but mostly this update is pretty much wall to wall....'action'. There is one scene in particular that was an absolute blast to write(i guess pun kind of intended lol), and will open up a few interesting ideas for the future.

Nov 7, 2020

So I am in the final throes of this update. I am not willing to give a firm date yet(every time I say an actual day ridiculousness ensues), there are some tweaks I need to make to the script and there are a few renders that if I don't redo I will get made fun of ;) But I will say it will be before the end of the month.

As for the changelog...I'm never a good judge of these things. I will say this update is very action oriented. A few plans are discussed and there are some story beats that will set up some scenes later, but mostly this update is pretty much wall to wall....'action'. There is one scene in particular that was an absolute blast to write(i guess pun kind of intended lol), and will open up a few interesting ideas for the future.
I assume 'the month' refers to next month and we should factor in maybe 1-2 weeks for the time it takes him to upload on his apparent <56k up speed :D

• Haha
Reactions: Ruffuss

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
Maybe he could try sending the update files to one of his patrons with better upload speeds who can then post the full version
He usually gets heat here, Discord, and on Patreon (by me included), when he states: "I'm uploading, now...". I recommended he doesn't make any statements until that sucker is attached to a MEGA, and ready to go.
But it looks like *biting my tongue* smooth sailing, soon. Nef seems super-eager, and excited about getting this episode out. And I bet we're all excited to play (one-handed).

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
He usually gets heat here, Discord, and on Patreon (by me included), when he states: "I'm uploading, now...". I recommended he doesn't make any statements until that sucker is attached to a MEGA, and ready to go.
But it looks like *biting my tongue* smooth sailing, soon. Nef seems super-eager, and excited about getting this episode out. And I be we're all excited to play (one-handed).
I've meant to say the same, not sure if I ever actually did but it should be the equivalent of the E3 announcement that the upcoming release is available NOW

He generally doesn't have difficulties getting the update patch uploaded, my suggestion was to send that link to a patron with good internet who can then upload the full files for him. I could do that (and the fact that I'd get the update earlier than my patron level allows has nothing to do with my offer :ROFLMAO: )

• Love
Reactions: The Wicked One
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes