Frukar75

Jan 22, 2019
here she seems to be normal, even pinkish... and she doesn't even look like a ghoul. Apparently all the same, I'm right and the wrong choice of settings is to blame. well, okay. experience comes with age. I hope the author will eventually "remaster" this VN with better lighting settings (and perhaps more carefully selected model settings) ... I think by the time the author has a "full hand", computers will be powerful enough to be able to re-render as soon as possible to be able to talk about "remastering". I wish the author success.
View attachment 2009489

View attachment 2009536
and yet, this part of the face of a _young_ girl should not stand out, because the skin is still young and elastic enough not to sag and not show such a figure from the folds. I mean the annular fold around the mouth and nostrils. and pink asymmetric spots under the eyes are also not a sign of health.
Look, it's pretty simple. The girls look the way they do. Your dissection of the relationships and appearances of them is strange, but it comes down to a couple of things. Nefastus has made what he has, amd you're not the first one to point out Christine's flaws. He knows how she looks, and if he had the desire to change them, he would. But he simply doesn't want to, or hasn't done so yet. You can either accept that amd enjoy the game with all of its oddities and flaws, or you can leave it behind and find something more to your liking.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Look, it's pretty simple. The girls look the way they do. Your dissection of the relationships and appearances of them is strange, but it comes down to a couple of things. Nefastus has made what he has, amd you're not the first one to point out Christine's flaws. He knows how she looks, and if he had the desire to change them, he would. But he simply doesn't want to, or hasn't done so yet. You can either accept that amd enjoy the game with all of its oddities and flaws, or you can leave it behind and find something more to your liking.
"I explain to you my duties, but I do not limit your rights!" (c) Russian cartoon "dog in boots"
Overall, I'm positive about this product. but that doesn't mean I have to shut up, right? in my opinion, this is why the forum was created so that the "readers" do not run away to other authors due to frustration from the inability to express their opinion. a forum for exchange of opinions and for feedback. Here I am exchanging my reasoned opinion. in real life, everyone has misunderstandings, but in real life, people who speak come to understanding, while those who cannot speak do not come to understanding and sometimes lose a lot due to misunderstanding, don't they? Didn't someone say that false modesty breeds incompetence?

and my critical comments must be multiplied by the pseudo-mathematical coefficient "malicious giggle", since there is no big deal here, because this is just a picture and not a storyline (and the storyline is a BIG DEAL, and about the "storyline" I am sometimes ready to fight with foam at the mouth).
instead of an unsuccessful picture, you can put a photo of a flower pot and no one will notice anything special. but if various bad deeds begin to be performed with the character, then even the most beautiful picture will not help.
yes, I criticize the picture without malice, without touching the plot, because the plot is good without a doubt.

although - I will not be hypocritical - I have an example when, due to a total misunderstanding, I refused to further observe VN "dating my daughter" because I considered that the way one game character(Tiffany) was treated was both heartless and immoral. and how they treated their mother (I'm talking about Rachel) - and on top of that, and hypocritically. which could not help but piss me off completely (because what was done according to the plot can no longer be cured by screams on the forum). by the way, this belongs to the category of exceptions that confirm the general rule that "there are no rules without exceptions, and a rule without exceptions is in itself an exception to the rules."

Frukar75

Jan 22, 2019
"I explain to you my duties, but I do not limit your rights!" (c) Russian cartoon "dog in boots"
Overall, I'm positive about this product. but that doesn't mean I have to shut up, right? in my opinion, this is why the forum was created so that the "readers" do not run away to other authors due to frustration from the inability to express their opinion. a forum for exchange of opinions and for feedback. Here I am exchanging my reasoned opinion. in real life, everyone has misunderstandings, but in real life, people who speak come to understanding, while those who cannot speak do not come to understanding and sometimes lose a lot due to misunderstanding, don't they? Didn't someone say that false modesty breeds incompetence?

and my critical comments must be multiplied by the pseudo-mathematical coefficient "malicious giggle", since there is no big deal here, because this is just a picture and not a storyline (and the storyline is a BIG DEAL, and about the "storyline" I am sometimes ready to fight with foam at the mouth).
instead of an unsuccessful picture, you can put a photo of a flower pot and no one will notice anything special. but if various bad deeds begin to be performed with the character, then even the most beautiful picture will not help.
yes, I criticize the picture without malice, without touching the plot, because the plot is good without a doubt.

although - I will not be hypocritical - I have an example when, due to a total misunderstanding, I refused to further observe VN "dating my daughter" because I considered that the way one game character(Tiffany) was treated was both heartless and immoral. and how they treated their mother (I'm talking about Rachel) - and on top of that, and hypocritically. which could not help but piss me off completely (because what was done according to the plot can no longer be cured by screams on the forum). by the way, this belongs to the category of exceptions that confirm the general rule that "there are no rules without exceptions, and a rule without exceptions is in itself an exception to the rules."
Of course you're allowed to comment on it, I am as well allowed to say my opinions on your reactions. Same as everyone else is allowed to tell you the same things as from before. I personally don't much care for your opinions, as your disection of Sarah and Christine's relationship is disgusting and juvenile, to believe that it must come down to something as base as money or intelligence. It shows a clear lack of understanding of what friendship is, but that is neither here nor there to be frank.

The comments about the images at the end of the day are all that, comments. I should have phrased it better, and in a less final way, but I wasn't truly trying to tell you to accept it and shut up, as that's not my place. It isn't my game nor my forum. I was really just attempting to layout the baseline facts of the situation, and summarizing the facts of the matter.

You and people just like you will continue criticizing the games, and as long as it remains constructive and without malice as yours do, that is indeed a good thing. Ultimately everyone is allowed to speak as they wish, and ultimately it will continue spiraling around in this same banal loop.

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I just discovered that if you put glasses on Sarah,
screenshot0009.png
it seems like I've seen her somewhere before. in some other VN and in glasses. but in what role? either a secretary or some other office worker. it’s a pity, I can’t remember where this waifu still participated. but the feeling that I have already seen it somewhere, moreover, a persistent feeling, is present. Guys, if anyone remembers, please let me know.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
View attachment 2009933
it seems like I've seen her somewhere before. in some other VN and in glasses. but in what role? either a secretary or some other office worker. it’s a pity, I can’t remember where this waifu still participated. but the feeling that I have already seen it somewhere, moreover, a persistent feeling, is present. Guys, if anyone remembers, please let me know.
Dude almost all of these games use the same base assets, there seem to be only about 2 dozen models that everyone uses, they get morphed and recoloured, but you'll see them all over the place.

Reactions: sava75 and ramvivat

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Good morning. I came across this game by accident, played it, and immediately after a few scenes, I moved on with the story. Currently I have finished version 0.29 and this next one, can someone write when it comes out so that we can continue further adventures with all the girls and the hero's wife? Because really after a few hours of playing and going, it was a surprise that I reached the last version of 0.29 so quickly and now we will have to wait for the next ones. Regards.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Good morning. I came across this game by accident, played it, and immediately after a few scenes, I moved on with the story. Currently I have finished version 0.29 and this next one, can someone write when it comes out so that we can continue further adventures with all the girls and the hero's wife? Because really after a few hours of playing and going, it was a surprise that I reached the last version of 0.29 so quickly and now we will have to wait for the next ones. Regards.
Check this link regularly, you're an adult, you don't need us to hold your hand

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
View attachment 2009933
Well, I only associate with another game that I played and with this outfit, this is a game of Man of the House, that's where Ashley's younger sister looked like.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Okay. I just wanted to know how much the next version could cost. I will follow well if something appears from this game in this link or from the producer's website.
The fact that you're on this pirate site means the next version will be free. I would encourage you to sign up to Nef's patreon like I have but would be a hypocrite if I didn't admit that that I signed up to the lowest possible level knowing that I'd get the new release here within 2 hours of it dropping for the highest tiers

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
pfhhahaha =)
Thanks. dev made my morning.
in a restaurant at a meeting with Sandra and Sarah - the wife had gray eyes. and Father hinted at the fact that the dev were lazy and did not think of dealing with the settings ... =)
thanks dev. truth! Thank you for your self-irony and sense of humor. it costs a lot. I'm sorry I grumbled at Christina - in fact, she really is a good girl, she's just too sensitive to lighting. but the self-irony about Sandra's eyes is generally something that made me laugh in the morning. Thanks.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, I only associate with another game that I played and with this outfit, this is a game of Man of the House, that's where Ashley's younger sister looked like.
Ashley of MotH has a similar uniform when offering her virginity (and also two other similar aspects in the right and left boob) but apart from that doesn't look like Sarah at all. Especially not like Sarah with glasses, since Ashley doesn't have them.

pfhhahaha =)
Thanks. dev made my morning.
in a restaurant at a meeting with Sandra and Sarah - the wife had gray eyes. and Father hinted at the fact that the dev were lazy and did not think of dealing with the settings ... =)
thanks dev. truth! Thank you for your self-irony and sense of humor. it costs a lot. I'm sorry I grumbled at Christina - in fact, she really is a good girl, she's just too sensitive to lighting. but the self-irony about Sandra's eyes is generally something that made me laugh in the morning. Thanks.
Glad you got to one of those scenes (there are multiple ones, is this the one where they keep changing places in the restaurant for better lighting? - not graphics wise but in the text) and enjoyed it. This kind of humor (not only the self-deprecating kind) is probably what drew a lot of us in.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I would have acted differently with Jennifer.
I would use adoption. that is, when her father was pinned down in a bar (I forgot the name of this asshole father, and to hell with him) - he shoved papers under his nose to waive parental rights to this father. give him "lifting" money to move to another state and in 24 hours so that he and his wife disappear from the city forever - let him roll in all four directions.

it's just that Jennifer lives in the Father's house "on bird's rights". the Father dies - she is no one and there is no way to call her.
for me it is to some extent disrespectful to a nice girl who has suffered such a misfortune.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yngling

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
He posted a wee bit of an update yesterday on Discord, and he states he is still working hard.
Also, we talked about this a bit on Discord, when someone says "busting ass" what does that mean to you? I thought it was prison terminology for... well... not good things.

1661800829663.png

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
He posted a wee bit of an update yesterday on Discord, and he states he is still working hard.
Also, we talked about this a bit on Discord, when someone says "busting ass" what does that mean to you? I thought it was prison terminology for... well... not good things.

View attachment 2012873
well I guess "not good things" depends on who'ss ass is busted :p, so the game is delayed because he's been playing with Tracy???
I used to have the same definition of Busting ass as CircaAD, but consider that scrapped!! now I have a new one lol :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: isotope and CircaAD

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Why don't models have fine motor skills?
why do they hold a spoon and other small objects as children hold them, not with fingers, but with all fingers like claws?
Is this a flaw in the frame modeling program itself, or is it the inexperience of the frame creator?
I want to understand the issue.
screenshot0021.png
here in this frame I see Christina, she is holding the phone like a claw.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and in this frame, there are no problems with operating with individual fingers, although, by the way, here the frame itself is not very complicated.
anyway, what's the deal here? Why is there a problem with finger operation on more or less complex shots? Is this a limitation of the frame modeler?

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes