K18

Apr 19, 2018

Small update
Small update for a small outfit. Work is racing along, haven't had any setbacks for a while which is nice. Should have a firmer grasp on when it's coming pretty soon.
Also, this pic is more of a guess that butt picture. Shouldn't be too tricky if you have played the game a while, they do show their butts quite a bit lol.

View attachment 1945943
10830f5a-3411-4d4d-b0bb-e7d8575010e1_text.gif
:LOL:

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
It took me 10 minutes looking at the picture to realize there was a red rectangle showing no reflection. For 9 and a half of those minutes I didn't even notice anything to the right of the yellow column or to the left of Sarah's name.
Yeah, red was bad idea. Next time I'll make it toxic green or pink.

• Haha
Reactions: CircaAD and code991

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Quickie update:
So this will be the last progress update, release is around the corner. This update is very...action packed, so it took me a bit longer. Those scenes always take me longer to write and render.
The teaser pic...well it isn't really a teaser. This is just a guess the butt pic, not in game. I think two are fairly easy, but one of them is tougher to guess.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Damn, I love the sexy with this one Nef)

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Here's hoping That Hailey and Christine find out about each other and double team the mc. Not gonna lie. The Christine scenes have been the hottest to me in the game so far.
The night 'first time', the office desk, and the pool are my top three scenes, all of which are Christine. Maybe she can teach Hailey a little bit about subtlety. Hailey is about as subtle as a brick to the gonads. Cute...but seemingly the highest libido in the game outside the mc and she comes head on like a freight train.

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
View attachment 1976318

In case if someone wonders what movie is it
Really nice black comedy :KEK:
I've seen it, because I got on an Alan Tudyk kick, but I was so very, VERY drunk that... I don't remember it at all.
I clearly need to dig out the blu-ray and rewatch it.
Also, ya know, probably play this update eventually. When convenient.

slocal

Sep 23, 2020
I'd last opened this at v0.25. Was there an update that invalidates the old saves? Game crashes when I try.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes