jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Hold the phone, you mean when my college flatmate told me she couldn't date me because it was illegal to have a relationship with someone you were living with... You think she might have been lying?
I'm so confused!
Maybe she is foreign

Her home country is Patr-shitfuckingmonkeys-eonville

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well, at least so far, Haley and Angela haven't done anything together.
Didn't haley suck Angela's juices off the mc's dick at one point and even comment on doing it? I swear I remember that happenining, but I haven't re-read any of the older scenes in a long time.

Reactions: Chevy2ss

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Didn't haley suck Angela's juices off the mc's dick at one point and even comment on doing it? I swear I remember that happenining, but I haven't re-read any of the older scenes in a long time.
yeah that happened, but they have not done anything together, directly

satirious

Mar 15, 2021
yeah that happened, but they have not done anything together, directly
I'm fairly certain it is within Haley's personality to have considered it many times already.

Angela got pretty worked up having Haley hovering while riding the MC on her couch. At the time I wondered if this was Haley getting her mom comfortable with the idea of having her involved in the fun. Nefastus has done a great job of showing just how depraved Haley is and what she wants.

Reactions: Yngling and CircaAD

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
If I remember right, it was the party night with the girls (truth or dare). Angela claimed the bed with MC so none of the girl would "wonder" at night. But she had sex with MC instead and after Haley was the one to wonder in after Angela goes to sleep.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

boobies!

Oct 29, 2017
If I remember right, it was the party night with the girls (truth or dare). Angela claimed the bed with MC so none of the girl would "wonder" at night. But she had sex with MC instead and after Haley was the one to wonder in after Angela goes to sleep.

for anyone like me who gets confused by english.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Midlife Crisis v0.33.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 19.05.2023 (v0.33)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes