BakaHu

May 8, 2022
Can add to itch I can use Paypal only, Thanks
Patreon wont accept pre paid cards of any kind, not even if you are trying to do it through paypal,
You need a real bank issued debit/credit card.

Not even venmo or similar cards.
Not direct express or similar gov issued cards as those count as pre paid.

I believe it's the same for SS as well

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
I'm not normally one to complain about the amount of content in an update but literally 5 minutes of content was not worth the 2 hour download time.

There better be some giant orgy coming, the pool party felt like it was going there and nothing.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Maybe it has to do with the route that I am on (TFEA route) or that I don't really hit the CTRL/skip button much, but even though this was a bit smaller than other updates, I had more than 5 minutes worth of game time. So, I am not sure what the complaints are, but I guess it is each their own.

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
I'm not normally one to complain about the amount of content in an update but literally 5 minutes of content was not worth the 2 hour download time.

There better be some giant orgy coming, the pool party felt like it was going there and nothing.
I just downloaded it in less than 10m,
Use gofile and a browser with ad blocker.like Ad Block Browser on playstore.

Reactions: Grelk

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
do we cuck this Max guy? its been a long time since I played this and this fuckers already has me on my nerves with two phrases btw any difference if you agree to go and buy a new pijama for Christine?

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 188 Votes