lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
How many people complaining about the short update have previously rejected Tracy due to not liking trans and Kyle and Marie due to not wishing to swing/wife swap?

The update is of rouphly similar length to previous updates, the issue may be that some content is hidden from players who don't want to see everything

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
How many people complaining about the short update have previously rejected Tracy due to not liking trans and Kyle and Marie due to not wishing to swing/wife swap?

The update is of rouphly similar length to previous updates, the issue may be that some content is hidden from players who don't want to see everything
Using logic and reason is going to confuse the fuck out of some folks...

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
short update, with fewer sex scenes but the next update better have the swinging scene with bbc and roleplay with Sarah.
Or what? What are you going to do if it doesn't? Run to the thread and complain?

well, at least the before characters were developed and had reasons to like the mc, but if you keep adding FMC it spoils the game and does not make it fun, they should have stopped adding characters after the purple hair chick if adding too many characters will make the game too big and will only have sex scenes without proper reason for connections.
I thought we supposed to let the devs make their games/vns how they want or is that only brought up when it's convenient?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
My fav is the purple haired girl with the 6 pack,
Idr her default name because I changed it to Lilith.

Added her to my sig.
I named her Quinn, cause the hair, but yeah, she is my favorite girl in the game as well. Really hope we can get a solo path with her at some point, cause my MC promised he would run away with her. ;)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Using logic and reason is going to confuse the fuck out of some folks...
I believe, in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, that people, when presented with facts, will adjust their beliefs as a result

I choose to act as if this is true because the alternative is horrifying
My fav is the purple haired girl with the 6 pack,
Idr her default name because I changed it to Lilith.

Added her to my sig.
I always stick with default names in case characters yet to be intoduced use a name I chose for an existing character

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I believe, in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary, that people, when presented with facts, will adjust their beliefs as a result

I always stick with default names in case characters yet to be intoduced use a name I chose for an existing character
though unfortunately the alternative is the norm here, and they won't change their opinion/belief even when shown the wrongness. the only thing you can really do is find a way to laugh at them :) I'm on your page myself and it never works.

Reactions: Chevy2ss and ILCjr

Nameless420

Aug 30, 2018

I agree with you on this, but the thing you seem to fail to mention is that people do need some time to adjust said beliefs, your ears picking up the sound of a fact being said is not the same as actually being confronted about it. I've noticed this in myself many times, you need to actually confront yourself with something that conflicts with your currently held beliefs, and only then are you able to adapt.

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
Maybe it is a me problem, I use Mixdrop as I always found that the fastest, but I'll try gofile the next time. And my issue with dialog heavy updates is I read extremely fast and so it takes me little time to read it it, so i'm like "that's it?". Also I wouldn't be salty if the game wasn't so good and I wasnt invested in it, even beyond the excellent sex stuff.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
gofile and workupload are my preferred DL's. Mixdrop has those annyoing popups which i hate.
An ad blocker works against that.
It just means you wind up having to click on the download twice. Two clicks, not a double-click.

Make sure to whitelist/add an exception for this site though.

You're not supposed to hold your phone in the hand you're wanking with.
Honestly, I didn't notice the blurry text until after I recognised Windows 7.

DiegoSaintE

Nov 20, 2017
There is a short setup scene indicating the swinging scene will happen that coming weekend. It does not happen this update, but might be in the next. Depends on how Nefastus does this.
Thank you! I played and you were right. Hopefully we can get that scene in the next update.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes