Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Okay, I just got to say, the Billy Joel Sing-a-long had me literally in tears! Its been a while since I laughed that hard. I even backed it up and went through it again singing along!

Priceless!!

Reactions: CircaAD

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
why does mc talk to rose about roleplaying and getting caught on thursday, but when thursday comes it says nothing special happens and there is no scene at all on thursday right before the end???? then it says nothing to look forward to until the weekend?? what happened to the roleplay on thursday?

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Someone probably already answered but the Cowboy is from that show. The song...him saying "What's the matter with the clothes I'm wearing" is the first line of Billy Joel's it's all rock and roll to me. Purple hair just kind of triggered his singing problem by responding, doesn't connect to cowboy.
atleast you didnt pick his "we didnt start the fire" song :ROFLMAO:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
why does mc talk to rose about roleplaying and getting caught on thursday, but when thursday comes it says nothing special happens and there is no scene at all on thursday right before the end???? then it says nothing to look forward to until the weekend?? what happened to the roleplay on thursday?
Rose? I guess you don't use default names

The update ends before the roleplay, duh. MC will get several hours with Sarah (default name for the redhead) before Sandra (default name the wife) returns home and the roleplay can begin
atleast you didnt pick his "we didnt start the fire" song :ROFLMAO:
This isn't Acting Lessons

Reactions: c3p0 and Cartageno

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Rose? I guess you don't use default names

The update ends before the roleplay, duh. MC will get several hours with Sarah (default name for the redhead) before Sandra (default name the wife) returns home and the roleplay can begin

This isn't Acting Lessons
i thought it said it happened on thurs, it said sarah shows up for an hour or 2 and left, and nothing special happened on thurs. so is the roleplay happening on the weekend?? according to this thurs goes by with nothing happening

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
i thought it said it happened on thurs, it said sarah shows up for an hour or 2 and left, and nothing special happened on thurs
Nope, Sandra literally just left for the spa day with Amanda and Christine (default names for older and younger 'tenant'). Assuming an hour drive there, and assuming they want to get their moneys worth, it's probably between 8:00 and 9:00am when we see Sarah as a maid

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Nope, Sandra literally just left for the spa day with Amanda and Christine (default names for older and younger 'tenant'). Assuming an hour drive there, and assuming they want to get their moneys worth, it's probably between 8:00 and 9:00am when we see Sarah as a maid
if it's supposed to happen on thurs, look at my screen shots above in my other post. it literally says thursday is done and nothing happens on thurs. Nothing to look forward to till the weekend. it's reading like nothing even happens on thurs. It doesn't even say anything about looking forward to it happening. just that thursday is done, and nothing happened. Is mine playing out different than yours?

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
if it's supposed to happen on thurs, look at my screen shots above in my other post. it literally says thursday is done and nothing happens on thurs. Nothing to look forward to till the weekend. it's reading like nothing even happens on thurs. It doesn't even say anything about looking forward to it happening. just that thursday is done, and nothing happened
Posting this image for context
screenshot0005.png
the next image is
screenshot0006.png
leading to
screenshot0007.png
screenshot0008.png
screenshot0009.png

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i thought it said it happened on thurs, it said sarah shows up for an hour or 2 and left, and nothing special happened on thurs. so is the roleplay happening on the weekend?? according to this thurs goes by with nothing happening
the discussion was to be on thursday, but it apparently happened later.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So I took a break from this game for reasons I can't quite recall, that probably have something to do with having to restart most times... It's that good that I keep coming back after that. In any case, I just popped in to say that I can't wait to see who all you can get pregnant. I only got the redhead, and can't wait until she starts showing.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I want to know why we couldn't have the the Swinger chick in the office! she says she couldn't wait... then precedes to suggest we wait till next week... there is a sturdy desk right there!!... we could still have the swinging scene later!... Just sayin!!

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
So I took a break from this game for reasons I can't quite recall, that probably have something to do with having to restart most times... It's that good that I keep coming back after that. In any case, I just popped in to say that I can't wait to see who all you can get pregnant. I only got the redhead, and can't wait until she starts showing.
One would hope it would be everyone you get to bang. Unfortunately you can't get Tracy pregnant, but damn it to hell my MC is doing everything he can to try at least :p

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes