lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Good for Steve. No one deserves to be harassed by Chads. But I'll skip the thanks - I appreciate the thought, but not my thing. Hence my not seeing it.
Just saying, people with dicks give better blowies than those without, a fact conceded by male comedians of the early 90s

You do you though

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I want to know why we couldn't have the the Swinger chick in the office! she says she couldn't wait... then precedes to suggest we wait till next week... there is a sturdy desk right there!!... we could still have the swinging scene later!... Just sayin!!
Now THAT is a good idea. Hey Nef, you should steal that one!!!!

Reactions: Stil996 and Yngling

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I want to know why we couldn't have the the Swinger chick in the office! she says she couldn't wait... then precedes to suggest we wait till next week... there is a sturdy desk right there!!... we could still have the swinging scene later!... Just sayin!!
People say they can't wait all the time, what they mean is that they're looking forward to something in the future. In reality, unless you have the power to control space and time you have no choice but to wait

In discussing the scene, I would say that Nef's intention for Kyle and Marie is that they're swingers and want Steve and Angela Sandra to join them on that basis. As a player, you have to option to reject that if it's not your thing but it's unlikely that their characterisation will change as a result

Last edited:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Just saying, people with dicks give better blowies than those without, a fact conceded by male comedians of the early 90s

You do you though
My personal experience is the best blowies are from people who give a lot of blowies. One of the joys of high end professionals. I'll take Stephanie, most days.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
My personal experience is the best blowies are from people who give a lot of blowies. One of the joys of high end professionals. I'll take Stephanie, most days.
Not to maligned Stephanie's skills but Erica is the professional giver of blowies and has hopefully given her lovely niece a few pointers

Reactions: bigphil963

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Not to maligned Stephanie's skills but Erica is the professional giver of blowies and has hopefully given her lovely niece a few pointers
Your right, my bad. I'd take Erica. Definitely a part of my best life. Be nice, and a good pro will say and do the filthiest things!

AlienT2

Sep 23, 2020
I am not on bitchy wife route and it still says nothing happens in Thursday.. Is the Thursday scene in this update or I did something wrong??

Reactions: bigphil963

boobies!

Oct 29, 2017
Code:
scene by19v29
    menu:
        "Take her over to [w_name] secretly(properly leading [w_name] down the path towards threesome)":
            $threesome19v = True
Could have sworn I triggered this to get the maid scene.

Update 19, take the redhead to the wife for...
by19v48.png

This get wife to make sure redhead is home with you on Thursday.

Last edited:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Could have sworn I triggered this to get the maid scene.
Did you use the MOD? It plays the same scene but sets different variable

Python:
"MOD: Take her over to [w_name] for a powerplay {color=#0F0}(watch the scene with [w_name] and [s_name], while staying in control of how much [w_name] gets involved in the future.{color=#0F0}":
            $ altscenews19v = True
If so, you would need if threesome19v or altscenews19v: to trigger new scene

binice2us

Oct 16, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'hn30v'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "version30.rpyc", line 141, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'hn30v'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.5.1609
MidLifeCrisis 0.32
Sun Jan 15 21:52:45 2023

boobies!

Oct 29, 2017
Did you use the MOD? It plays the same scene but sets different variable

Python:
"MOD: Take her over to [w_name] for a powerplay {color=#0F0}(watch the scene with [w_name] and [s_name], while staying in control of how much [w_name] gets involved in the future.{color=#0F0}":
            $ altscenews19v = True
If so, you would need if threesome19v or altscenews19v: to trigger new scene
Nah, don't use mods. If i don't like something either I don't play or change it myself. More likely I rushed a replay after the update that broke saves.

My post was really just a PSA for players trying to work out how to get more redhead.

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes