Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
Well ... compared to Star Citizen that's hardly even a proof of concept.
Isn't Star Citizen itself barely more than a proof of concept, or did it miraculously make a leap in development lately?
In all seriousness, maybe (even jokingly) don't compare never-ending-story-developments to projects that make clear distinguishable signs of progress ... we don't measure things in *fractions-of-duke-nukem-4never* either.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
People say they can't wait all the time, what they mean is that they're looking forward to something in the future. In reality, unless you have the power to control space and time you have no choice but to wait

In discussing the scene, I would say that Nef's intention for Kyle and Marie is that they're swingers and want Steve and Angela to join them on that basis. As a player, you have to option to reject that if it's not your thing but it's unlikely that their characterisation will change as a result
I'm familiar with the colloquialism, but usually there is a barrier to the thing you can't wait for and the actual activity, and sure I get your point about the artificial options regarding the swinger event, but that those options exist means there is no barrier to a little prematch party, even if it was nothing more than a kiss and a fumble (I couldn't even give her ass a playful slap :cry:)
That Scene was over flowing with potential all missed (she didn't even flash us to get our juices going :cautious:).

Maybe I just feel it more because I crave more dark meat in my diet, seems like almost every game has only one dark girl who is almost always a minor side character and has only one or two short scenes.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
It felt a bit short to me, but I just assumed there was some Tracy content. I will say, in the past it was less seamless when you skipped her content. This one, I have no idea where it was, though I kind of assume it was during the day in the office....
Did you not see the midnight 3some? Then the update ends before another 3some can start, plus next update should be either 3some or 4some with the swinger couple

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
This game jumped the shark long ago, when the loli niece got involved with zero inhibitions. At least its updated regularly, but it really went downhill after turning into the MC fucks everyone because reasons.
It's been a "mc fucks all" VN since the first release......it's literally the base premise of the game.......

As for Hailey's addition, although I'm personally not partial to the younger girls in any VN, has been met almost exclusively with positive remarks so i'm gonna say you're fairly alone in your assessment. Also, she's not a "loli".

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Did you not see the midnight 3some? Then the update ends before another 3some can start, plus next update should be either 3some or 4some with the swinger couple
I saw it - the person I was responding to made a comment which suggested he was skipping the Christine content, and implied there was an only Sarah version of that scene. Which would be a tragic loss. I, thankfully, will never see such a tragedy.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
if it's supposed to happen on thurs, look at my screen shots above in my other post. it literally says thursday is done and nothing happens on thurs. Nothing to look forward to till the weekend. it's reading like nothing even happens on thurs. It doesn't even say anything about looking forward to it happening. just that thursday is done, and nothing happened. Is mine playing out different than yours?
I'll double check, but you either shouldn't have seen the earlier discussion if you didn't take the steps to get the roleplay threesome, or you should have seen different text near the end. Probably a typo in a variable check or something, but they are supposed to be tied to the same one.

Reactions: CircaAD

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
People say they can't wait all the time, what they mean is that they're looking forward to something in the future. In reality, unless you have the power to control space and time you have no choice but to wait

In discussing the scene, I would say that Nef's intention for Kyle and Marie is that they're swingers and want Steve and Angela to join them on that basis. As a player, you have to option to reject that if it's not your thing but it's unlikely that their characterisation will change as a result
Do you mean Sandra?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
i thought it said it happened on thurs, it said sarah shows up for an hour or 2 and left, and nothing special happened on thurs. so is the roleplay happening on the weekend?? according to this thurs goes by with nothing happening
if it's supposed to happen on thurs, look at my screen shots above in my other post. it literally says thursday is done and nothing happens on thurs. Nothing to look forward to till the weekend. it's reading like nothing even happens on thurs. It doesn't even say anything about looking forward to it happening. just that thursday is done, and nothing happened. Is mine playing out different than yours?
I'll double check, but you either shouldn't have seen the earlier discussion if you didn't take the steps to get the roleplay threesome, or you should have seen different text near the end. Probably a typo in a variable check or something, but they are supposed to be tied to the same one.
Just to confirm, I had the same thing happen. I had a conversation with Sarah about the roleplay but then got the screens where nothing happens.

Nefastus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2018
Just to confirm, I had the same thing happen. I had a conversation with Sarah about the roleplay but then got the screens where nothing happens.
Checking it now, but just so everyone is aware, if you ARE on the wife/sarah threesome thing and didn't get a cliffhanger at the end where Sarah is dressed....modestly...then go back before thurday starts and use the console to make sure $threesome19v = True. If you aren't on the anything with the wife and her path, just kind of ignore the earler roleplay conversation until I track down the mismatch.

*Edit* Yeah, a portion of the conversation wasn't variable checked properly. So some of you who didn't choose to guide towards a threesome with Wife and Sarah got a bit of conversation that doesn't make sense. Fixing it now, will upload a 33a soonish that fixes that and all the typos that I have seen.

Last edited:

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Checking it now, but just so everyone is aware, if you ARE on the wife/sarah threesome thing and didn't get a cliffhanger at the end where Sarah is dressed....modestly...then go back before thurday starts and use the console to make sure $threesome19v = True. If you aren't on the anything with the wife and her path, just kind of ignore the earler roleplay conversation until I track down the mismatch.

*Edit* Yeah, a portion of the conversation wasn't variable checked properly. So some of you who didn't choose to guide towards a threesome with Wife and Sarah got a bit of conversation that doesn't make sense. Fixing it now, will upload a 33a soonish that fixes that and all the typos that I have seen.
Could you also look into the v30 bug...
IF j_romance is true but jsex30v is False there is a jump to hn30v but there is no label

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
My post was really just a PSA for players trying to work out how to get more redhead.
Same here. Just noting that MOD users may miss stuff as the mod choice option is only good for v19. Following chapters need $threesome19v = True as Dev noted above.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
must have been her attempt at making herself a skeleton costume for halloween. she wanted to show some skin though so left it unfinished...:ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes