jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Quick update:
So we all know I suck at these, but I am always trying to get better. Talking with some folks on discord, I am slowly trying to understand more of what to write here.
I would say...between 35 and 50 percent is what I got done these past couple of weeks. The reason for the gap is I'm not entirely sure what all I need to edit/rewrite. So probably close to 50% done, but that is first pass, so I am thinking it's down closer to 35 40 if that makes sense. It's a guess honestly, but I am going to try to hone these progress reports down until I am actually giving proper information and release dates.
As for the preview pic....I think it speaks for itself. If you don't know what is going on there....well you made some choices that are going to block a healthy portion of this upcoming update ;)

(EDIT)
Nefastus You could always list like how many scenes you anticipate

x/4 scenes or whatever complete (scenes may be optional depending on path)
y/4 partially finished
z/8 transitions finished (connections between scenes that may be optional)

That gives us a decent sense, maybe. Just IMO

Last edited:

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Checked the scene gallery and some scenes are pretty hot and some girls are not bad either. It's just the ugly duo of wife and husband ruins it for me, shame.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I was just replaying through the game again as it's been a while since I did and the following scene has given me nightmares (look at his face)... what in the heck could have possibly happened with this render?! :oops:

ad14v45.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: lucas771

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I was just replaying through the game again as it's been a while since I did and the following scene has given me nightmares (look at his face)... what in the heck could have possibly happened with this render?! :oops:

View attachment 2340870
lol yea i think that is when she was drunk as hell.... and complaining how he never looked at her at all.. :) and what happens next is classic!!!!!

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Yup... thanks for making me laugh when I most needed it (if you only knew what I have been through in the past two years). It's games like this that I really appreciate and have carried me through some rough times. The sense of humour is SO MUCH like how I am, or at least how I used to be... :love:

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes