Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
awesome btw Im right guessing all girls including the daughters can get pregnant?
So we are told. Only one pregnancy so far....that we've been told about. A couple girls who are, uh, let's say INSPIRED along those lines!!!!! At least, one very inspired, and one really, REALLY not worried about it.

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
I really like Tracy but she only has 3 scenes iirc, hopefully she becomes a main LI in future. Any other games with similar trans (not futanari) content?

Reactions: chiperman

Aryanblood17

Feb 4, 2020
Either ask in the recommendation section, or manually go through the 50 pages of futa/trans tagged threads.
I searched in recommendation section and saw tens of posts with 1 or 0 reply:) Seems like there aren't many games with such content, which is kinda strange given how popular futanari genre is

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I searched in recommendation section and saw tens of posts with 1 or 0 reply:) Seems like there aren't many games with such content, which is kinda strange given how popular futanari genre is
I didn't say look through the threads there, I said to ask... As in, you make a thread asking for what you want.

There's plenty of games with trans characters, and plenty with futa too.

Reactions: Count Morado

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I really like Tracy but she only has 3 scenes iirc, hopefully she becomes a main LI in future. Any other games with similar trans (not futanari) content?
Tracy is indeed quite adorable, she has 4 scenes. First time, second time, TLC scene if you teased her in the pizzeria and scene of her thanking you after helping with those idiots in the latest update. Two other examples of adorable transgirls i'd say Nea in Apartment 69 and Sam in Worlds of Wonder, normally not my cup of tea, but these three are quite the adorable ones.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
I'd assume it's cos it'd be difficult and time consuming animating scenes with the rest of the girls when she's there and when she's not. it'd effectively double the workload.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I'd assume it's cos it'd be difficult and time consuming animating scenes with the rest of the girls when she's there and when she's not. it'd effectively double the workload.
well at one point tracey and mc were talking and hinted at a threesome between them and another girl so that's in the works it seems

4.40 star(s) 188 Votes